aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Ratspootin View Post
    Ryoma07: when you burned the CD, did you tell it to use safedisc to turn the copyright protection off? That's usually the reason why you get the blond haired guy popping up asking for the CD.
    Ratspootin..

...so how do I tell it to use safedisc to turn the copyright protection off?
    I have the same exact problem as Ryoma07>.<

Thanks

OH..And do I have to do this safedisc thing with every downloaded game that I burn onto CD?
    Last edited by Sengped; 11-26-2007 at 10:48 PM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

and I also have a problem with 'Sakurazaka 1-chome 1-banchi', Etoile no Houteishiki ~Une Equation d'Etoile~, and Cafe Lindbergh

1.) I downloaded 'Sakurazaka 1-chome 1-banchi' and burned it onto CD. I could install it right away. but when I doubleclicked the icon to play it, it said 'eject and re-insert CD. Select OK and restart application'. yes i did as it said but I still coudn't play it(actually I don't even understand what 'restart application' stands for 0_o)

2.)Etoile no Houteishiki ~Une Equation d'Etoile~ case,
    I downloaded .iso file and burned it right onto CD...eject and insert it.The game show up for me to install and seemed to be starting runing fine but it stucked at 0&#37;...

3.Cafe Lindbergh...
    the downloaded file was .exe. I burned it onto CD and did everything as the uploader said, but I still couldn't play.

..surprised why i play so many games at the same time, aren't you? LOL these have happened for a long while and I has kept the problems in my mind. This time I need someone to help me figure it outT-T

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    Sengped: if you're using Alcohol 120%, when you're choosing the settings for burning, there's a drop down box in the bottom left corner that lets you choose which protection to break (this screenshots's not in english but it shows it: image). I'd turn it on for every game.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Sengped: if you're using Alcohol 120&#37;, when you're choosing the settings for burning, there's a drop down box in the bottom left corner that lets you choose which protection to break (this screenshots's not in english but it shows it: image). I'd turn it on for every game.
    and which one I have to choose in order to break copy right protection of games such as Taiganu no chi one>.<

I tried 'safedisc' with Taiganu no chi, and I installed fine with that burned CD, but it still shows.'....CD-R....'
    T-T

Thank you^
    Last edited by Sengped; 11-27-2007 at 08:46 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sengped: if you're using Alcohol 120%, when you're choosing the settings for burning, there's a drop down box in the bottom left corner that lets you choose which protection to break (this screenshots's not in english but it shows it: image). I'd turn it on for every game.
    Thank you Ratspootin, for your advice!
    I burned another CD with 'safedisc' setting, but the blonde guy is still asking to insert the CD and not letting me play the game...

I wonder it's just Sengped and me having this problem...

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Ryoma07 & Sengped: I'd waste one more CD trying "Safedisc 2/3" (I think that's the newest safedisc version). If that doesn't work, I'd use Daemon Tools to mount the game 'cause I don't know what else would be causing the problem. There's a walkthrough for Togainu with Daemon Tools here.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Ryoma07 & Sengped: I'd waste one more CD trying "Safedisc 2/3" (I think that's the newest safedisc version). If that doesn't work, I'd use Daemon Tools to mount the game 'cause I don't know what else would be causing the problem. There's a walkthrough for Togainu with Daemon Tools here.
    I just used even safedisc2/3/4 *EFM writer. It still askd for CD. it still knew I used CD-R
    ..so there's no way to burn(keep as treasureT-T) this only game onto CD anymore, right? T-T
    Last edited by Sengped; 11-28-2007 at 02:11 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi Ratspootin,
    Thank you again for your advice! It worked with Daemon Tools!!
    Now I'm starting the game. so excited! This game took me so long to start up (and a few wasted discs). It's gotta be good...

Thanks again!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Tetsuo (L9)(S009) Havi(S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)
    Rayflo (L8)Bloody LipsRen DM (L8)
    Clear (L9)Noiz (L6)Marshall Lee (L8)
    ok this maybe a nOObish question but, do these games function with Window Vista? I'm just wondering before I download this. If not I think I'll go to the shop and switch to XP instead. XD

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Taikyo: You usually have to apply a patch to get the game to work in Vista. There should be one on the game's official site...if the publisher has made a patch T__T

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast