aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Any word on a translation for kichiku megane?

I've seen a few groups say they were gonna do it, but the latest is late 2016 :/ otherwise I may not be able to play it again until I learn more Japanese kanji/radicals since I'm having issues with the text hooker and translation aggregator...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Comic4147 View Post
    I've seen a few groups say they were gonna do it, but the latest is late 2016 :/ otherwise I may not be able to play it again until I learn more Japanese kanji/radicals since I'm having issues with the text hooker and translation aggregator...
    2019.. and I'm still waiting for an english translation ;(

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ahhhh damn. Welp, I'm learning Japanese so hopefully I can read it someday lol.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

This game has been the ONE single game I have been waiting literal years for to get translated (and I'm still waiting on it) 😂 I would sell my soul to get it translated!

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Yoshinaga Koushi (L6)Yoshinaga Koushi (L7)Guys (L3)
    Tomohiro Shiraishi (L5)Tomohiro Shiraishi (L6)Johan Liebert (L3)
    Youji Tachibana (L2)Shouichirou Toudou (L3)Dr. Kenzo Tenma (L1)
    I was really hoping someone else would pick up the project, too: I was on corrections/typos in the English translation and was looking forward to it, too!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLuckDoubt View Post
    I was really hoping someone else would pick up the project, too: I was on corrections/typos in the English translation and was looking forward to it, too!
    Oh yeah, I heard there was a partial patch but I was too late in snagging it up and now I can't find it anywhere Edit: Oh wait never mind, I think I found the original thread again!
    I can't believe how niche the game is though, I thought it would have been a classic! But tbh I'm actually so desperate to see it get translated that I was thinking of doing it myself with translation tools/my Japanese dictionary and the minimal knowledge I have of the language, but it would either take me forever or I might just be too idealistic to think it's even possible for me. Also I don't know the first thing about making a patch, so.. x''D But I guess I can dream lol~
    Last edited by Sanachan; 05-21-2019 at 02:12 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Mikage (L1)Love (01)Teito (L4)
    Natsuno (L1)Heart 1 (Red)Tohru (L1)
    Akira TnC (L1)Heart 1 (Blue)Keisuke TnC (L1)
    The funny thing is that so many people have wanted to try their hand at translating this game (I remember stumbling upon a post just a week or two ago on tumblr (I think?) that was interested in giving this a go, and I think they had editors/translators, but didn't know how actual patching worked? I'm hoping they can pull through and assemble something though!) and another website that translates yaoi games and had Kichiku Megane on their list, but they sort of stopped translating games altogether. There was also one other site where someone was interested in getting it translated a loooong time back and got a small group of people together, but I don't think anything ever really came from it since there have been no updates at all. It's almost like the game is cursed to never get translated... ; 3 ;

But I'm really hoping an actual second team can be formed one day! I'm one of those people that have been waiting years for the translation of KM. Hell, if I ever learn Japanese enough one day to the point where I feel I can translate confidently, this game will be the very first one I'll want to do! OTL

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Ayase (L8)Usami Akihiko (L9)
    Kyouya (L3)Saitama (L8)Kanou (L8)
    KonSuzuki-sanUlquiorra (L5)
    Have you tried using Visual Novel Reader? It doesn't have the best translations in the world, but I've tried it with Kichiku Megane for a few minutes and was able to make some sense of it so far. (Unless you already have done that. If you have, then sorry, just forget what I just said. :P)

There's also a free translating software called DeepL for Windows. I actually just use Visual Novel reader so I can copy the on screen text of the Japanese and paste it into the DeepL translator. So far, that has been the most human translation of Japanese I could find for me. (But then again, I haven't seen all the other options out there, so I could be wrong. :P)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Exclamation Hello!

I know it's 2023 on the verge of jumping to 2024 and this post has been here for years already but I just want to ask...
    How to download the game? Please HELP MEEE! If there's still anyone out there, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Haven't found an English patch for it either, so where can I get the OG version,? Well, can I ask for the dl link? THANKS!