aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DMMd authentication

Hello! I found this blog from a manual for Drammatical Murder and Drammatical murder Reconnect.

my OS is windows 10, I followed every step just as the several guides told me to (changed the region, changed the indicated items to the root, installed).
    (i'm not sure what iso files are, but I found the game in several zip files, took them all out and did the rest as explained before.)

The problem appears here, when I click the desktop icon (it created itself, I didn't do it), to start the game:

Captura.PNG

It asks for authentication.

Since I couldn't find a similar problem in the manuals or the blog in general I ask here if someone can help!

Let me know if this isn't the correct place and/or way to ask, I never used a forum before! I could also have missed if the problem is solved somewhere else, please forgive me if so, I am very lost!!
    english isn't my first language, hope I expressed myself correctly.
    Thanks in advance!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Found the reason for this, one is supposed to open it from the app that says "crack", right??

Then, once again, I have a problem. The game window appears and closes itself without showing any image, just a black window.

idk what else to try

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by abunny View Post
    Found the reason for this, one is supposed to open it from the app that says "time shooter 2", right??

Then, once again, I have a problem. The game window appears and closes itself without showing any image, just a black window.

idk what else to try
    It seems that the issue might be caused by a missing or outdated driver. The game may not be compatible with your operating system or hardware. Try checking the game's system requirements and ensure that your system meets or exceeds the minimum requirements.