aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Pigeon Blood Instalition Help

Very sorry for my bad English(
    So I download Pigeon Blood from this page, ofc 14 parts included the patch.
    Then I extract, mount the ISO file, and click startup. After I had done it, I updated 1.00 to 1.01 version. Everything go smoothly until I click on the app icon "Pigeon Blood". I don't know how to describe ( 'cause of my bad English, sorry ) but it shows the screen game and auto-stop running. I double-click again and the app icon game run for 1s and it stopped. When I click again, this time I right-click to run as administrator, and the app icon auto-deleted. Well, like this (

Screenshot (195).jpg

I downloaded many BL games like Ariard Shounen Alice, Omega Vampire, Koibito Yugi, Paradise Musubi, Taishou Mebiusline, Lamento, Dramatic Murder, v...v. And it is not the first time I have had an issue, but I always try to figure it out, then fix it by myself, sometimes the error it's too hard for me to fix, so I will go and search, find a resolution. But in this case, I follow the guide from every web I can, but none of them works. I re-ins and re-down 7 times but it was still the same. Download/extract/mount/startup/the patch just so fine, but when I run the game, it stopped running. I'm pretty sure that I turn off the defender, change the location, and everything else( My windows is 11, x64bit.

I have no CHOICE but to ask someone for help. Can anyone pls help me, I REALLY REALLY want to play this game(

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Shepard (L1)Star 1 (Yellow)Shepard (L6)
    Wing 1 (Left)Legion (L7)Wing 1 (Right)
    Garrus Vakarian (L10)Star 1 (Silver)Thane Krios (L7)
    Hi @Cotton,
    Do you know where the Pigeon Blood files where installed? You can probably find the launcher file in the installation area.
    A shortcut file is basically a reference pointer to any file located some place on your computer. If the file location or file name changes, the shortcut file will show the error you saw because it can't find the original reference.
    If you know where Pigeon Blood was installed (check in your C: drive's [Program Files (x86)] or [Program Files] folder for a subfolder folder with the company name or the game name), you can probably find the .exe file or launcher file to start the game.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you and sorry for not reply u soon:'<. Actually, the problem is not about the launcher file or sth. Yesterday I know why the game can't run. At first, I think there's no way I forget to turn off the Windows Defender. So I go to OSC) and check all the files, it took me 1 hour to know my pc has McAfee and LittleSpeedup. Before this, I heard they said in forum about McAfee, LittleSpeedup or others antivirus files can stop your game from running. So I uninstalled it, run Pigeon Blood and omggg it's working

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Shepard (L1)Star 1 (Yellow)Shepard (L6)
    Wing 1 (Left)Legion (L7)Wing 1 (Right)
    Garrus Vakarian (L10)Star 1 (Silver)Thane Krios (L7)
    Glad to know Pigeon Blood's working!
    Antivirus software is good for computer security, so remember to reinstall the antivirus software when you've finished playing Pigeon Blood. It's also possible to go into the antivirus software's settings to make exceptions to certain files like the Pigeon Blood executable files so they don't get removed. (I know McAfee has a place to add file exceptions for its live-scanning function, forgot the exact name.)