aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

AlphaDiskLog.txt Error Message:: Omerta~Chinmoku no okite

Okay. So I've downloaded the alsignup patch from the one given by ayachan94 as you can see on the screenshot below:

[1]

And I installed the game and picked the
    (A) option during this particular installation step, see below:

[2]

And everything was good, I managed to install the game just fine, so far.

Now, I'm gonna use the alsignup .exe patch that I downloaded earlier, which has these three files in it (see below):

[3]

But when I click on the patch, I get this error (See below):

[4]

Can someone help shed some light on this problem? What did I do/didn't do wrong? Hope someone would kindly help guide me through this please... orz
    Last edited by Iris91; 12-02-2015 at 09:48 PM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Have you found out where the AlphaDiscLog.txt file is? That message is saying that it cannot find that file. ^^

The second AlphaROM needs to have the textfile "AlphaDiscLog.txt" somewhere easily accessible. (Like directly on your C:\ drive)

Take a look in your User folder, or the folder where the game was installed.

Alternatively, you can do a Windows search for the file, and see if it pops up anywhere. o.o;

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Have you found out where the AlphaDiscLog.txt file is? That message is saying that it cannot find that file. ^^

The second AlphaROM needs to have the textfile "AlphaDiscLog.txt" somewhere easily accessible. (Like directly on your C:\ drive)

Take a look in your User folder, or the folder where the game was installed.

Alternatively, you can do a Windows search for the file, and see if it pops up anywhere. o.o;
    Yep I found it, on my C:/ drive...Then, what should I do next? This game's installation is a bit out of the ordinary than the previous other BL games I've installed so far, any help given is much appreciated

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Plop the .data, .text and the alsignup_100723b.exe files into the installation folder for Omerta, and right-click "Run as administrator" and try again. ^^

As long as the AlphaDiscLog.txt is here: C:\AlphaDiscLog.txt It should, in theory, run properly.

If, after running the alsignup_100723b.exe program you get an error that starts with "DCOC etc etc", that means it's already been "patched" and should be ready to rock.

I've only installed this on Windows 7, but it should honestly make no real difference in Windows 8 as it's a newer game.

Where did you install Omerta to, anyway?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I was able to locate that the AlphaDiscLog.txt file was in C:\AlphaDiscLog.txt but when I click the alsignup_100723b application it still has the same message. I've opened up the AlphaDiscLog.txt and this is what it has Disclog.jpg is anything in here different that what it should be?? I really hope it's something fixable because I've been messing around with this game a while trying to fix it hahahaaa You have my deepest gratitude for any help.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by IoneeTan View Post
    I was able to locate that the AlphaDiscLog.txt file was in C:\AlphaDiscLog.txt but when I click the alsignup_100723b application it still has the same message. I've opened up the AlphaDiscLog.txt and this is what it has Disclog.jpg is anything in here different that what it should be?? I really hope it's something fixable because I've been messing around with this game a while trying to fix it hahahaaa You have my deepest gratitude for any help.
    In all honesty, I don't know what the innards of the AlphaDiscLog.txt are for or what they're supposed to be. An educated guess may be just a listing of your CD/DVD drives and the user account the game was installed to...

All I know is that the end contains glitched characters, so I don't advise saving this file after opening it.

There are two locations that I know that this file should (Or could??) be: C:\ and C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\SETTEC\AlphaDiscLo g.txt

What error number are you getting, by the way? Also, where did you install Omerta? Would you mind posting a screenshot of that folder for me to see? ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

On the alphadisclog.txt is says the error code is 1503. As for where I installed it, it said it would install on C:\Program Files (x86)\KarinChatnoir\omerta or something of the like but I can't find it there so I'm guessing it's here (?): Installed.jpg

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Actually, that location is on the CD for the installer. You can't use that.

Where DID you install Omerta to, anyway? O_o;;

The fact you are getting an error 1503 means that you have the Alphadisclog.txt's in the proper location, and it's generated them successfully.

If you're using a shortcut to run Omerta, try right-clicking on it and select "Open File Location". That should pop up the location of your install...

Drop the "alsignup_100723b.exe", and the two ".data" and ".text" files in there as well, and then run the "alsignup_100723b.exe" program. A window will pop up and say something like...

DCOC91141954065530HDを登録しました
    (Translation: Created Signature file ID DCOC91141954065530HD)

Now open up in a new window:
    C:\ProgramData\ASign\

In here there should be a file with the same name in that message box above. For me, it was DCOC91141954065530HD.sig. RENAME this file to "alsign.sig".

Now, copy this file to your Omerta install folder.

Try again once your game has the alsign.sig in the proper place.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Okie dokie, so I right clicked my shortcut and found the install location and moved the 3 filed you asked me to move in that folder but am still getting the same message Install location.jpg geez, I'm sorry for putting you through all this

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

OK, so the error WASN'T the 1503. Let's see...

So for the "alphadisclog.txt" file, it needs to be in two places.

(3) For Windows 7, 8 and 10: - [Documents] \ SETTEC \ alphadisclog.txt
    Ex: C:\Users\[Account Name]\Documents\SETTEC\alphadisclog.txt
    - As well as, [Root folder of drive where OS was installed] \ alphadisclog.txt
    Ex: C:\alphadisclog.txt
    So you need to make sure that the file "alphadisclog.txt" is in BOTH locations.

Once that file is placed properly, try running "alsignup_100723b.exe" again.

... Also, how did you manage to install the game into your hidden Application data folder? I'm tempted to ask you to uninstall Omerta, and try re-installing it in a different location because I honestly don't know if having it installed where it is is giving you issues, or will let you play it normally later on... o.o;;;

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast