aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S095) Towa(S066) Takato Saijou(S067) Azumaya Junta
    (S045) NoizKoujaku (L6)Rai Lamento (L9)
    Sephiroth (L6)MakkachinChigusa Senroh (L5)

Missing CG on Lamento

I don't know if anyone is having the same issue as me, but I'm missing one cg from the game Lamento Beyond the void, Bardo's route. I already finished all the game and read it might be a problem within the developers who forgot to put it, but it's kind of strange. Is there a way to get it?

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Asato (L9)Konoe (L2)Rai Lamento (L9)
    DS_001_leftFlower 1 (Pink)DS_001_right
    KiraraEren SnK (L2)Pikachu
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPervert View Post
    I don't know if anyone is having the same issue as me, but I'm missing one cg from the game Lamento Beyond the void, Bardo's route. I already finished all the game and read it might be a problem within the developers who forgot to put it, but it's kind of strange. Is there a way to get it?
    If it's the one that I think it is, it depends on whether or not you chose to put the picture you found in your pocket or show it, waaaay earlier in the route. One choice will get you the CG, the other won't.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S095) Towa(S066) Takato Saijou(S067) Azumaya Junta
    (S045) NoizKoujaku (L6)Rai Lamento (L9)
    Sephiroth (L6)MakkachinChigusa Senroh (L5)
    Omg yes! Didn't know one of the options was decisive on getting the CG or not. And since I received the "Congratulations" image once I finished the route, I thought it was a game bug ^^ Thank you for helping

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

sorry i know this is years old but i finally finished lamento myself and have the same issue, my first choice was to show bardo the picture but i got not CG then after finishing the route i went back again to choose to stuff the picture and i got nothing again, just how far in the game does that question affect the outcome? i was wondering if its all the way around the end or is it earlier?