aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Supporter
    Turn around. That's right. There..over there. Ha! Got you.
    Savings

Chigusa Senroh (L5)Rakan Sawa (L5)Doumeki STWH (L9)
    Yashiro STWH (L9)Charley (L8)Rayflo (L8)

VNR Translations for Cage Open Not Showing

This is really weird, when I hooked up the Cage Open game to VNR yesterday it worked perfectly fine, the translations showed up right on the dot and it played smoothly. I've also played the game the whole way through a few years back, so I know there are translations and that it should work. The window for "loaded 30,000+ comments" also popped up, which means that it does detect that there are community translations. However, the translations just do not want to show up on screen today.

I also loaded up Paradise and Pigeon Blood to check, and the community translations for those worked perfectly too (even played through all of Mitsugu's route), so idk if it's just a Cage Open problem sigh

However, I also understand VNR tends to be a bit buggy nowadays >< I could probably try again in a day or two, but could I trouble someone to try opening Cage Open with VNR and see if you have the same problem too? Just so I know if it's my laptop or the VNR server being buggy.

EDIT:
    I think it might just be VNR being buggy ^^;; I left it for a bit, came back, and now it's working again
    (I also turned off machine translation just in case, not sure if that helped either)
    Last edited by chaos_leaguer; 07-02-2021 at 01:37 AM.