aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Mukuro (L1)Rin (L1)Gokudera (L3)
    Ren DM (L8)Sinbad (L9)Kaneki Ken (L3)

Can i move omega vampire's save data?

I found where the save data is stored, so I copied that folder, moved it onto an external, and then put the folder where I assumed the game would look for it. It did not seem to do so. I opened the game, and none of my saves were there.

I thought maybe it was because my unicode was not set to Japan, but even after doing that, it still wasn't working.

I tried letting it create the folder itself, and then copying and pasting just the folder contents, but all that did was give me my cg data and that's it. If I open the game on the laptop I first played it on, all the save files I had are there. Yet, when I try to put the folder contents on my new laptop, the saves aren't there.

Is there something I'm missing here in data? Or is this just impossible and I'm just going to have to speed run the game? (orz I don't really want to. I was so far. And I want to play on my new laptop)

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Shepard (L1)Star 1 (Yellow)Shepard (L6)
    Wing 1 (Left)Legion (L7)Wing 1 (Right)
    Garrus Vakarian (L10)Star 1 (Silver)Thane Krios (L7)
    Hi KiraSempai,
    It could also be possible the game stores the saves in more than one location and something was not copied over properly, but that's a guess because I don't have the game. Are the file locations that you found the saves in the folder called AppData? You could try searching to see if it's also in other places.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yes, it was under AppData -> Roaming -> [japanese folder name]

I'm just not sure where else it could save data, and it's hard to search when I don't know what folders would be named. Another topic said that's where the saves were, but the only thing that copied over were the CGs I already had. The game is at least recognizing that I've done these routes before, but none of the save files came over with it. So at least I can fast forward pretty quickly to where I was. I just don't remember exactly what I was doing, you know? My save data at least could remind me lol

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Shepard (L1)Star 1 (Yellow)Shepard (L6)
    Wing 1 (Left)Legion (L7)Wing 1 (Right)
    Garrus Vakarian (L10)Star 1 (Silver)Thane Krios (L7)
    Ah okay. Maybe the game has some specific way of making saves that ties the saves to a specific game installation, and a different installation would then not have all the save data. That's my other guess. Good luck getting back to where you were in the last save!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yeah, seems that way to me too. Time to fast forward lol and thanks~!