aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by ehtruffle View Post
    Trying again - I checked and I do have the DL version (didn't think of that!), and it comes up as invalid when I start the game before opening Textractor, but when I start it after instead, the hook is useable. But either way, nothing appears in this list? I don't know how to proceed, I'm sorry ;; (Including my extensions in case it's a problem there).

Here is a screenshot with the extensions, I think some of them are by default (and I really don't know what their function is), and just in case, a screenshot of all the files in the Textractor folder, if you are missing any, try downloading the latest version.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Asato (L9)Konoe (L2)Sera (L2)
    Akira T (L1)Haruka Nanase (L9)Norio (L2)
    Stay Safe (2021)Shirotani Tadaomi (L8)Imaizumi Shunsuke (L4)
    Quote Originally Posted by manazashi View Post
    Here is a screenshot with the extensions, I think some of them are by default (and I really don't know what their function is), and just in case, a screenshot of all the files in the Textractor folder, if you are missing any, try downloading the latest version.
    I was using the latest version, but reinstalled it and still had no luck. I reinstalled Japanese Input/IME on my computer just in case, too, but I'm not sure what effect it's had. I even tried unchecking emulating Japanese locale since my computer is already running with that; nothing.
    So far the one difference left from your screenshot besides the letters in the .exe list (those seem to change every time anyway) is that I don't have "devtoolscache" as a folder. I just never seem to get a list of hooks longer than two items, the Console and Clipboard.

I noticed in some other screenshots the game folder is only "スロウ・ダメージ", while mine is "スロウ・ダメージDL版" - is that something I could work with?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I was using the latest version, but reinstalled it and still had no luck. I reinstalled Japanese Input/IME on my computer just in case, too, but I'm not sure what effect it's had. I even tried unchecking emulating Japanese locale since my computer is already running with that; nothing.
    So far the one difference left from your screenshot besides the letters in the .exe list (those seem to change every time anyway) is that I don't have "devtoolscache" as a folder. I just never seem to get a list of hooks longer than two items, the Console and Clipboard.

I noticed in some other screenshots the game folder is only "スロウ・ダメージ", while mine is "スロウ・ダメージDL版" - is that something I could work with?

My folder is also スロウ・ダメージDL版 but the exe is only slowdamage.exe

just to be sure, did you write the Hook with the slash at the beginning in add Hook?, H-codes always start with /

/HS65001#-1C@5C40:slowdamage.exe
    if not this, then I really don't know what the problem is, I finished the whole game with this Hook

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Asato (L9)Konoe (L2)Sera (L2)
    Akira T (L1)Haruka Nanase (L9)Norio (L2)
    Stay Safe (2021)Shirotani Tadaomi (L8)Imaizumi Shunsuke (L4)
    Quote Originally Posted by manazashi View Post
    My folder is also スロウ・ダメージDL版 but the exe is only slowdamage.exe

just to be sure, did you write the Hook with the slash at the beginning in add Hook?, H-codes always start with /

/HS65001#-1C@5C40:slowdamage.exe
    if not this, then I really don't know what the problem is, I finished the whole game with this Hook
    Same and same again... the hook is definitely being accepted now, but it doesn't appear in any other way I'll keep looking for something else to fix it.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Same and same again... the hook is definitely being accepted now, but it doesn't appear in any other way I'll keep looking for something else to fix it.

I made a video capture just in case it helps in something, I don't think it's a game problem, for me the problem has to be in textractor

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S095) Towa(S066) Takato Saijou(S067) Azumaya Junta
    (S045) NoizKoujaku (L6)Rai Lamento (L9)
    Sephiroth (L6)MakkachinChigusa Senroh (L5)
    Did someone manage to make it work on VNR? I only get "J" when I tried translating the game

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by MrPervert View Post
    Did someone manage to make it work on VNR? I only get "J" when I tried translating the game
    this is the Hook that works with VNR (/HV-1C@5C40:slowdamage.exe) but VNR only translates with ATLAS and LEC Power Translator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12