aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Question Slow Damage Interactive text hooker

Hi,

Anyone knows the configuration to AGTH to get all the text captured from the game? or H code for ITH? At the moment, these text hookers failed to capture all text.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Shepard (L1)Star 1 (Yellow)Shepard (L6)
    Wing 1 (Left)Legion (L7)Wing 1 (Right)
    Garrus Vakarian (L10)Star 1 (Silver)Thane Krios (L7)
    You could try using Visual Novel OCR to try to read the text via optical character recognition. I haven't tried the program, but it's an option I found.
    Visual Novel OCR about page: https://visual-novel-ocr.sourceforge.io/
    The download page: https://sourceforge.net/projects/visual-novel-ocr/
    The creator's demo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdLwcU03230

Technical note: the application is intended for Windows and uses a batch file to start up several programs. On Linux or Mac, you could probably use Wine to start up the programs individually by referencing the batch file contents to see which programs to run. I have not tested this.
    Last edited by Cheremonda; 03-25-2021 at 04:49 AM. Reason: added some thoughts about how to run the program when not using Windows

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Nano (L10)Nano (L5)Asato (L9)
    Konoe (L2)Zenya (L5)Mink (L4)
    Aoba (L2)(S062) Hasekura AsayaRai Lamento (L9)
    The only way I've found to hook up to the game is to use Textractor and manually search for a hook using its "search for hook" function. Pros is that once you find the hook, it catches pretty much everything the game throws at you, including voiced parts with no dialogue boxes.

Only problem is that you have to do this every time you open the game, but it gets fairly easy once you know what you're looking for in the results. I recommend using the Psychological tutorial at the beginning of the game as a place to look and looking at your results from the bottom->top rather than top->bottom since that tends to be where the working hooks are.

I can make a small tutorial if anyone needs it or if this doesn't make any sense.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yo encontré un Hook que funciona con el juego, lo publique en VNDB, recomiendo usar Textractor en lugar de VNR

(I found a Hook that works with the game, I posted it on VNDB, I recommend using Textractor instead of VNR)

/HS65001#-1C@5C40:slowdamage.exe

screenshot

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi, wondering if anyone knows why the Japanese texts aren't showing when I use Textractor to hook the game? It shows gibberish signs/words instead of kanji/hiragana/katakana. The in game text works just fine though. It's been puzzling me since yesterday because the other VNs I read before this are just fine using Textractor.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by WisteriaLunae View Post
    Hi, wondering if anyone knows why the Japanese texts aren't showing when I use Textractor to hook the game? It shows gibberish signs/words instead of kanji/hiragana/katakana. The in game text works just fine though. It's been puzzling me since yesterday because the other VNs I read before this are just fine using Textractor.
    This is what you have to do:

Copy and paste the Hook in
    Add hook

Go to setting (in game) and then in Textractor find the one that shows the sample text among all.

When you find it, click on Save Hook.
    Last edited by manazashi; 05-10-2021 at 07:34 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by manazashi View Post
    This is what you have to do:

Copy and paste the Hook in
    Add hook

Go to setting (in game) and then in Textractor find the one that shows the sample text among all.

When you find it, click on Save Hook.
    This works wonders. THANKS A LOT. Struggling a bit initially but once I'm getting used to it, it's not that difficult to navigate the thing anymore. Now I can properly read the game. Thanks once again, manazashi!╰(*°▽°*)╯

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Asato (L9)Konoe (L2)Sera (L2)
    Akira T (L1)Haruka Nanase (L9)Norio (L2)
    Stay Safe (2021)Shirotani Tadaomi (L8)Imaizumi Shunsuke (L4)
    Quote Originally Posted by manazashi View Post
    Yo encontré un Hook que funciona con el juego, lo publique en VNDB, recomiendo usar Textractor en lugar de VNR

(I found a Hook that works with the game, I posted it on VNDB, I recommend using Textractor instead of VNR)

/HS65001#-1C@5C40:slowdamage.exe

screenshot
    This code does not seem to work now - or at least I keep getting a message that it's invalid... anyone have ideas?
    Last edited by ehtruffle; 10-22-2021 at 04:40 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by ehtruffle View Post
    This code does not seem to work now - or at least I keep getting a message that it's invalid... anyone have ideas?

I tested the Hook and it still works, here is a screenshot, this happens sometimes with textractor, for some reason

try copying and pasting the Hook back into "Add Hook"
    and follow the same instructions I put above

This Hook works with the download version, I don't know if it works with the package version
    Last edited by manazashi; 10-22-2021 at 08:28 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Asato (L9)Konoe (L2)Sera (L2)
    Akira T (L1)Haruka Nanase (L9)Norio (L2)
    Stay Safe (2021)Shirotani Tadaomi (L8)Imaizumi Shunsuke (L4)
    Trying again - I checked and I do have the DL version (didn't think of that!), and it comes up as invalid when I start the game before opening Textractor, but when I start it after instead, the hook is useable. But either way, nothing appears in this list? I don't know how to proceed, I'm sorry ;; (Including my extensions in case it's a problem there).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast