aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Yoshinaga Koushi (L6)Yoshinaga Koushi (L7)Guys (L3)
    Tomohiro Shiraishi (L5)Tomohiro Shiraishi (L6)Johan Liebert (L3)
    Youji Tachibana (L2)Shouichirou Toudou (L3)Dr. Kenzo Tenma (L1)

STEAL! only showing a black empty screen

Okay, so I have installed STEAL! and run AlphaROMdieover it and the game starts up but I just get a completely blank screen... oddly enough the little "bird" cursor is there, but the game won't run. Anyone else had this issue and managed to fix it?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLuckDoubt View Post
    Okay, so I have installed STEAL! and run AlphaROMdieover it and the game starts up but I just get a completely blank screen... oddly enough the little "bird" cursor is there, but the game won't run. Anyone else had this issue and managed to fix it?
    since i updated my windows system a few days ago all games that required AlphaROM won`t lounche anymore
    omerta/
    omerta Tycoon/
    omega Vampire/
    tsumi naru rasen no ori/

i don`t know if that has anything to do with that ...
    i also dont know what to do to fix it T-T
    its so sad .... like the other games are not so important because i can buy them
    but i dont know where i could buy omega vampire ... and i love that game so much <3 *cry*

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Yoshinaga Koushi (L6)Yoshinaga Koushi (L7)Guys (L3)
    Tomohiro Shiraishi (L5)Tomohiro Shiraishi (L6)Johan Liebert (L3)
    Youji Tachibana (L2)Shouichirou Toudou (L3)Dr. Kenzo Tenma (L1)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiRa2013 View Post
    since i updated my windows system a few days ago all games that required AlphaROM won`t lounche anymore
    omerta/
    omerta Tycoon/
    omega Vampire/
    tsumi naru rasen no ori/

i don`t know if that has anything to do with that ...
    i also dont know what to do to fix it T-T
    its so sad .... like the other games are not so important because i can buy them
    but i dont know where i could buy omega vampire ... and i love that game so much <3 *cry*

I got it working eventually by reinstalling AlphaROMdie and the games but YE GAWDS it took ages.

I think once it's detected that you're using copyright protection overrides, it creates a file to make it impossible to do so again. Basically... tread VERY carefully.

I still have to use AlphaROMdie to run the copy of Gakuen Heaven that I purchased from the website, which really sucks... I HATE regional locking!!!