aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Post Patching of an Official Purchase of Dramatical Murder

I recently bought Dramatical Murder through offical channels, and when I tried patching it, the patch didnt work, as some folders didnt exist. Does anyone know how to help? I was looking in the x86 folder, is there a different place i need to put it? On the other hand, if it cant be fixed, does anyone know where to locate a current guide to patch and crack DmmD

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm not the best at computers and I downloaded my copy of DMMD but I can try and help.

1. Is your computer in Japan encoding if not then go to clock & region and change your locale to Japan otherwise you will have problems with your game.

The patch should have 3 files

1. cg2-patch.npa
    2. cg-patch.npa
    3. nss-patch.npa

Paste these three into the game folder if its asks you to replace the files already there then hit YES, after that hit copy the contents from the Video folder and paste them into the DX folder in the x86 file. After that run the game and it should be in English.

My root DMMD folder is also in x86 and it works with no issues so I don't think its that but I do know some computers don't like games in their default folder so if what above doesn't work try and uninstall you game and reinstall it but put it in your main root folder so like this C:/Games/NitroChiral/Dramatical Murder when it asks you where you want to put the game in.

For the DMMD crack, you might have to find a download of the game (from aarin or another game site and use the crack from the download since I don't think you can download it separably) the English Patch should also come with a guide to patch the game as well (at least mine did)

Sorry this post is super long winded but I hope that helps if all else fails post some pictures of your game folder and what it saids when you when you try to patch it and I can see what I can do to help you