aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Thread: BadEgg

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

BadEgg

It's been a while since I downloaded the game and it worked fine, even I'm translating it from Japanese to Spanish but I don't know why suddenly the game doesn't open to me in full screen, so it doesn't let me play anymore
    Can anybody help me?

This is how the game appears

https://ibb.co/j3RfNZc
    Last edited by diana21; 12-11-2019 at 08:38 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by diana21 View Post
    It's been a while since I downloaded the game and it worked fine, even I'm translating it from Japanese to Spanish but I don't know why suddenly the game doesn't open to me in full screen, so it doesn't let me play anymore
    Can anybody help me?

This is how the game appears

https://ibb.co/j3RfNZc
    Did you also meet the problem that the mouse point to the wrong spot when bad egg was in full screen? I don't know if my problem is the same with yours. To solve it, I adjusted bad egg's screen resolution to my notebook's size and it worked fine. BTW, you like Chinese Drama? I found that from your wallpaper.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I have not tried the resolution change, how do I change the resolution if the game does not allow me to enter its configuration? Or should I move something in the result of my computer?
    By the way, if I like Chinese dramas 7w7

Thank you very much for answering me n,n

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by diana21 View Post
    I have not tried the resolution change, how do I change the resolution if the game does not allow me to enter its configuration? Or should I move something in the result of my computer?
    By the way, if I like Chinese dramas 7w7

Thank you very much for answering me n,n
    I have run into similar issues in the past with BadEgg when starting the game while having connected to an external monitor (with a different screen resolution from my laptop display). The fix I found was to override the screen dimensions:

1. Right click on the desktop shortcut (icon) of the game and click on "Properties".
    2. In the "Target" textbox, after "badegg.exe", add " -screen-width 1280 -screen-height 720" (there should be a space between "exe" and "-screen-width"). You can change 1280 and 720 to other values to fit your screen but please keep the 16:9 aspect ratio.

I hope this solves your issue as well! It seems to be a bug with the way they set up the Unity player (to always "fit-to-screen" and memorize the most recently used configuration), and luckily Unity allows use to override via these arguments.