aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Can't open Togainu no Chi

So I downloaded the rar off https://mega.nz/#!0aoh***R!ej9Y-fqH7...9QGHfaEeqlH5F0
    (the censored part of the link spells "F*g" (*=a) if anyone needs to use it >.>)

I'm already on the Japanese locale, so I unzipped, updated the version, downloaded the patches, and used Daemon to open the CCD file, then did a normal install from there.

Problem is I can't run the game. When I try this is what I get:
    Screenshot (5).png
    I assume it's something along the lines of needing to be administrator. I am, so I right click and run as administrator, but the pointer just loads a bit and stops, and nothing actually happens.

Weirdly enough, I also can't uninstall the game.

Have been stuck at this for an unholy amount of time, someone please help OTL
    Last edited by sugarrfoood; 07-21-2019 at 09:21 AM.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Yoshinaga Koushi (L6)Yoshinaga Koushi (L7)Guys (L3)
    Tomohiro Shiraishi (L5)Tomohiro Shiraishi (L6)Johan Liebert (L3)
    Youji Tachibana (L2)Shouichirou Toudou (L3)Dr. Kenzo Tenma (L1)
    What version of Windows are you running? If it's the old version of TNC, it might be due to this; it REALLY doesn't like newer versions of Windows.

My take has been to run with compatibility mode in Windows 8.1, but like it's Windows 7. But even still, everything freezes up and hangs when I try to save or load a game.

Cannot WAIT for the official English translation release, largely so I can avert this nonsense!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLuckDoubt View Post
    What version of Windows are you running? If it's the old version of TNC, it might be due to this; it REALLY doesn't like newer versions of Windows.

My take has been to run with compatibility mode in Windows 8.1, but like it's Windows 7. But even still, everything freezes up and hangs when I try to save or load a game.

Cannot WAIT for the official English translation release, largely so I can avert this nonsense!
    Nitro + Chiral released the windows 10 version of Togainu No Chi!! You can buy it from Amazon.jp or their official website. Anyway, I suggest that you can download a visual machine with windows xp to play it. It works pretty fine using that.