aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Omerta ~Chinmoku no Okite~

Hello, i need some help, i already try everything to make this game work in the vnr, but nothing, say that is a non-game, dosen't even appear know the game window... i try with adm, to put the game on the visual novel reader, but nothing... i need some help, please!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by hannax View Post
    Hello, i need some help, i already try everything to make this game work in the vnr, but nothing, say that is a non-game, dosen't even appear know the game window... i try with adm, to put the game on the visual novel reader, but nothing... i need some help, please!
    Hi n.n
    I wouldn't know how to help you with that problem, but I don't know if you're interested. I dedicate myself to translate Yaoi visual novel games from Japanese to Spanish because my native language is Spanish, but I could also translate it into English using my Spanish translations. I could do it but I need to see interested people to know that I am not doing a job in vain. Of course, it takes me a while to translate because I not only translate Omerta I am also translating other games