aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

eng patch for togainu no chi not working

hi, i don't know how many active people are here anymore. but i would like to install the english language patch for togainu no chi

i downloaded the iso using the link from this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCEF9balnBE - as no other links i found in the threads worked anymore outside of the link to the zip for the patch, which the desc of this video tells me to use.

i can open it, run it, no freeze from what ive encountered so far (? got past the intro) but it's all in japanese. i think if i drag and drop the folder and files in it would probably work. i don't know whats going wrong, though

these are the files i have so far:
    unknown.png

thank you for reading
    Last edited by granblue; 05-30-2019 at 08:44 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello granblue! Welcome to AarinFantasy! ^_^

Unfortunately, the patch for TnC is NOT a "drag and drop" one. It's an EXE that needs to run, extract files, and compress them properly.

Finding a working download link for Togainu no Chi may get to be really difficult, as the game was licensed and will be released in English fairly soon.

I have a step-by-step walkthrough on how to install TnC, its English patch, and a NoCD/"New" Windows EXE.

https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t...ml#post4390495

Each step is broken down into easy-to-follow instructions. AS you already have the installation files and managed to Install the game, I would suggest starting at Step 5. Even though you've already installed the game, it's best to uninstall what you have so far, and do a fresh installation to make sure the patches work, and to make it easier to follow.

Let us know how it goes for you, or if you have any other questions!