aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by eragon2890 View Post
    Did you get it to work? ������
    It worked to some point, but then at around the part where Keisuke goes crazy the game would stop responding Now I'm trying to make it work on Windows 7

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Aether (L9)Vesta (Battle Lover Vesta) (L4)Scarlet (Battle Lover Scarlet) (L4)
    Ikuto (L3)Fei Long (L3)Allen Walker (L3)
    Asami (L10)Jin Ling (L2)Light (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by murdox View Post
    It worked to some point, but then at around the part where Keisuke goes crazy the game would stop responding Now I'm trying to make it work on Windows 7
    Aight, tell me if your despair level gets too high, like I said I will hop on teamviewer and help sometime soon if you want~

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Aight, tell me if your despair level gets too high, like I said I will hop on teamviewer and help sometime soon if you want~
    Ahhhhhh it's getting really frustrating, I won't lie... Would you be able tomorrow? Windows 7 is proving to be a lot more difficult to work with than XP. I feel bad for asking, but I really want to finish it....

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by murdox View Post
    Ahhhhhh it's getting really frustrating, I won't lie... Would you be able tomorrow? Windows 7 is proving to be a lot more difficult to work with than XP. I feel bad for asking, but I really want to finish it....
    Maybe tonight if I still have energy when I get home (if so where can I contact you?)

Otherwise tomorrow or Sunday should be fine for sure though! ???? Exact time also depending on i get some fun sex dates/free money this weekend ????

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Are you still trying? XD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12