aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I desperetly need help getting my hands on dmmd & dmmd reconnect

hey there, sorry i know there are a million threads on this but i am already so confused and frustrated that im findin it hard to concentrate and thought this would be easier. I have tried to download both games so many times and it never works. I dont know what im doing wrong but i need help pleaseeeeeeeee. Whether its a a step by step guide, or emailing the complete game, or anything as long as i can finally play these games

Please for the love of visual novels help me

Extreme Yaoi Guru

physically: Berlin; mentally: Skyhold/Frostback Mountains
    Savings

Dorian Pavus (L9)The Iron Bull (L3)Cullen Rutherford (L6)
    Fenris (L6)Hawke (L2)Anders (L4)
    (Event) Forum - JuzumaruZevran Arainai (L8)Wolfwood (L10)

@lillithemerald; I don't download games but I heard before that you need to set your windows to Japanese for them to work (though that info might be old and from older versions, not sure) maybe try to research that a bit? It might be the games would actually work if your windows location would be set to japanese before you install it or start it? As I said I'm not a pro in that regard but it came to mind. Maybe try googling that a bit?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Unfortunately, emailing the complete game is out of the question. ^^;;;

But, let's see what we can do in the mean time...

First of all, the installation process for DRAMAtical Murder and DRAMAtical Murder re:connect are nearly identical, so once you get the first one done, the second should be similar.

Now, you said you downloaded both of the games (many times), but let me ask... Have you ever played a JAPANESE Visual Novel on your computer before?

Would you also be able to either tell me where you got the download files, and/or take a screenshot of the folder with the ISO/RAR/ZIP files? I'd like to know where to start to guide you. ^^