aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ejc need help about omega vampire

sorry about my bad english.
    after I install the game with usb vision.
    I can't launch the launch.exe
    it shows this.

it's so small on screen.Ans nothing happened.

What should I do??無題.png;_;

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello emilyyu! ^_^ Welcome to AarinFantasy!

You have the USB version of Omega Vampire?

If you downloaded the game from the internet, where did you download it from?

The game is 2.26GB in size. How big is yours?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Hello emilyyu! ^_^ Welcome to AarinFantasy!

You have the USB version of Omega Vampire?

If you downloaded the game from the internet, where did you download it from?

The game is 2.26GB in size. How big is yours?

I buy it, not download.
    無題.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]175072
    Attached Images Attached Images

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by emilyyu View Post
    I buy it, not download.
    無題.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]175072

Congratulations! ^_^ Thank you for supporting the developer! I own the DVD version, myself!

The disk seems to be the wrong size? Inside the "KarinChatnoirOMEGA" folder there should be another folder called "OmegaVampire". Can you take a screenshot inside that "OmegaVampire" folder?

omegavampire_install.JPG

For reference, here is my version of the game, installed onto my computer. The "data" folder should be at least 2.2 GB big, for the CG.DAT, GAME.DAT, MOVIE.DAT, SOUND.DAT and VOICE.DAT files.

To be fair, I've never see the USB stick one in person. I can only help troubleshoot.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Congratulations! ^_^ Thank you for supporting the developer! I own the DVD version, myself!

The disk seems to be the wrong size? Inside the "KarinChatnoirOMEGA" folder there should be another folder called "OmegaVampire". Can you take a screenshot inside that "OmegaVampire" folder?

omegavampire_install.JPG

For reference, here is my version of the game, installed onto my computer. The "data" folder should be at least 2.2 GB big, for the CG.DAT, GAME.DAT, MOVIE.DAT, SOUND.DAT and VOICE.DAT files.

To be fair, I've never see the USB stick one in person. I can only help troubleshoot.
    0.png1.png34.jpg
    there you are.
    and there is something weird.
    because the dick show it has 2.2GB inside.5.png
    thank you dor help. ))
    Last edited by emilyyu; 11-07-2018 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Optional

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

0.png1.png34.jpg
    there you are.
    and there is something weird.
    because the dick show it has 2.2GB inside.5.png
    thank you dor help. ))

I see! Your disk is different than mine. And, to me, it looks like that USB stick has just the bonus content on it, and not the actual game. This is interesting, because there's different versions of the game. There's one where the game comes entirely on the USB stick, but this is not the case here.

OK! Let's try this... On the disk, go to:
    G:\KarinChatnoirOMEGA\OmegaVampire\ and run "オメガヴァンパイア.msi"

See if that works for you! If not... I noticed you're running your system in Chinese. Have you played any Japanese Visual Novels before?

It's possible the game may require your System Unicode Locale to be set to Japan. This does NOT change the language of your computer, so you can keep it as it is, it just changes the "location" where the computer is being run. Some Japanese games require this, before they can run properly.

For reference, here is an image of the options and where to click to change that option.

system_unicode_locale.jpg
    I apologise for this image being in English, but the layout of the options should be the same on your system.

Good luck! o.o

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I see! Your disk is different than mine. And, to me, it looks like that USB stick has just the bonus content on it, and not the actual game. This is interesting, because there's different versions of the game. There's one where the game comes entirely on the USB stick, but this is not the case here.

OK! Let's try this... On the disk, go to:
    G:\KarinChatnoirOMEGA\OmegaVampire\ and run "オメガヴァンパイア.msi"

See if that works for you! If not... I noticed you're running your system in Chinese. Have you played any Japanese Visual Novels before?

It's possible the game may require your System Unicode Locale to be set to Japan. This does NOT change the language of your computer, so you can keep it as it is, it just changes the "location" where the computer is being run. Some Japanese games require this, before they can run properly.

For reference, here is an image of the options and where to click to change that option.

system_unicode_locale.jpg
    I apologise for this image being in English, but the layout of the options should be the same on your system.

Good luck! o.o
    English is ok, I can read.
    my location have changed to Japan few days ago.
    And It's nothing happening.
    5566.jpg

When I click オメガヴァンパイア.msi , It shows this.I click 修復(repair) and 變更(change),then it shows completion.

But, the problem doesn't solve.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

English is ok, I can read.
    my location have changed to Japan few days ago.
    And It's nothing happening.
    5566.jpg

When I click オメガヴァンパイア.msi , It shows this.I click 修復(repair) and 變更(change),then it shows completion.

But, the problem doesn't solve.

No, I know, sorry. ^^;; I'm just trying to figure out exactly where everything is first... Troubleshooting problems with programs can take time if you don't know exactly where everything is.

So the game is actually fully installed on your computer, you don't need to run "Launch" any more.

I notice you have two harddrives. One for your OS, and one for "Data". I don't know which one has the installation for the game.

Normally, the game is in C:\Program Files (x86)\KarinChatnoirOMEGA\OmegaVampire\OmegaVampire .exe

But if you installed it on your Data harddrive instead, it may be somewhere else.

Now you should be trying to run the program with the RED icon, that says "OmegaVampire.exe"

If you don't know where your game was installed, you will have to do a search, by opening up a File Explorer window, and using the "Search" box in the top right. Look for omegavampire.exe Make sure to search from the C:\ folder or the D:\ folder.

Worst case scenario, if you still can't find it, the オメガヴァンパイア.msi also has an "Uninstall" option, then you can re-install the game, this time somewhere you can remember. ^^;; If you DO manage to find the game, and it's still giving you problems...

Are you running any Antivirus programs? Any firewalls?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

No, I know, sorry. ^^;; I'm just trying to figure out exactly where everything is first... Troubleshooting problems with programs can take time if you don't know exactly where everything is.

So the game is actually fully installed on your computer, you don't need to run "Launch" any more.

I notice you have two harddrives. One for your OS, and one for "Data". I don't know which one has the installation for the game.

Normally, the game is in C:\Program Files (x86)\KarinChatnoirOMEGA\OmegaVampire\OmegaVampire .exe

But if you installed it on your Data harddrive instead, it may be somewhere else.

Now you should be trying to run the program with the RED icon, that says "OmegaVampire.exe"

If you don't know where your game was installed, you will have to do a search, by opening up a File Explorer window, and using the "Search" box in the top right. Look for omegavampire.exe Make sure to search from the C:\ folder or the D:\ folder.

Worst case scenario, if you still can't find it, the オメガヴァンパイア.msi also has an "Uninstall" option, then you can re-install the game, this time somewhere you can remember. ^^;; If you DO manage to find the game, and it's still giving you problems...

Are you running any Antivirus programs? Any firewalls?
    Don't say sorry.
    I appreciate that you try your best to help me.

After I found OmegaVampire.exe and clicked it, nothing happened.
    Even Task Manager doesn't show the icon.
    And I don't install any Antivirus programs.
    I am not sure Firewalls running.
    By the way, If the problem is still there.
    How about using Remote Desktop Connection?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Don't say sorry.
    I appreciate that you try your best to help me.

After I found OmegaVampire.exe and clicked it, nothing happened.
    Even Task Manager doesn't show the icon.
    And I don't install any Antivirus programs.
    I am not sure Firewalls running.
    By the way, If the problem is still there.
    How about using Remote Desktop Connection?
    Yes! That was a last-resort I was going to offer. ^_^ I'm fine with that, if you are. PM me with how you'd like to do so. TeamViewer or any other Remote Desktop program are fine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast