aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Laughter Land Torrent Corrupted?

Hi, I've been lurking for a while, but now I'm making my first post. I recently torrented a few VNs that I was interested in with the huge torrent that's stickied to the games section, but I've been having issues with getting Laughter Land to work. I tried mounting the .img files to a disc with a virtual machine of Windows XP, but I kept getting an error each time. I then tried to open the .img files with 7zip, but the disc images in disc 1, part 2, as well as disc 2 couldn't be opened, as 7zip threw out an error that they were corrupted. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or is it possible that the files for the game that are on the torrent are corrupted?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by icantreed View Post
    Hi, I've been lurking for a while, but now I'm making my first post. I recently torrented a few VNs that I was interested in with the huge torrent that's stickied to the games section, but I've been having issues with getting Laughter Land to work. I tried mounting the .img files to a disc with a virtual machine of Windows XP, but I kept getting an error each time. I then tried to open the .img files with 'angry gran' 7zip, but the disc images in disc 1, part 2, as well as disc 2 couldn't be opened, as 7zip threw out an error that they were corrupted. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or is it possible that the files for the game that are on the torrent are corrupted?
    It's possible that the files for Laughter Land on the torrent you downloaded are corrupted, especially if you're getting errors when trying to mount the .img files or open them with 7zip. It's also possible that there is an issue with the virtual machine you're using or the way you're trying to mount the .img files.
    Last edited by williemay; 07-24-2023 at 02:31 AM.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Diluc (L10)Shuu Tsukiyama (L9)Kaneki Ken (white hair) (L9)
    Iv'e got mine working from ryuugames! I hope it might help