aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DMMD reconnect game issues

I've played the game before but I had plans to play it again. However, when I transferred it to my new laptop, after doing the needed change to the system locale, I was able to open the game, but it's zoomed in? It only shows the top-left area of the entire screen and I could not move Aoba around the map. I only had access to the Quit option.

I tried to download it again, but the same thing happens. I honestly do not know what to do at this point and I would deeply appreciate it if someone can help me in this matter!

Thank you!!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello Geru! ^_^

When you moved it to your new laptop, you said you just transferred it, right? What all did you transfer? Did you include the game and it's save files?

Could you take a screenshot of the game folder?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

YES! Of course, of course.

lol.jpg
    I think that's it.
    Thank you, btw!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S095) Towa(S066) Takato Saijou(S067) Azumaya Junta
    (S045) NoizKoujaku (L6)Rai Lamento (L9)
    Sephiroth (L6)MakkachinChigusa Senroh (L5)
    Just in case, have you tried to press "F" on your keyboard in order to play the game windowed? It happened to me that I couldn't play if it was on full screen since there were options I couldn't see. Playing windowed solved the whole problem for me, maybe it can help Btw, it was the only game which gave me this issue, the others I have, I could play full screen without problem

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

YES! I just wanted to let you know that it did work! Good lord i'm dying. I kept pressing "F11" because I thought that's the window's thing! (I'm slamming my head into the wall because I'm stupid.)
    Thank you!

You're right too! It was the only game that gave me problems that I had to play it in a smaller window. "No! Thank you" and "Sleepover" was no problem for me.