aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Missing patch.npa files for DMMd re:connect

I've managed to get re:connect itself up and running just fine, and the crack actually boots the game up properly but it's still in Japanese. It seems like it should function just fine if I can just manage to locate the missing patch.npa files. I did some digging around for an alternate download source for the English crack after re-unzipping and re-downloading resulted in nothing, but all of the download links except for the one I used seem to be dead, so I'm kinda stuck.

reconnectzip.JPGreconnectfolder.JPG

My computer is running 64-bit Windows 10, and I've had the English version of DMMd running perfectly for a while now.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Actually, if you visit the Game Spot forum here, there is a DRAMAtical Murder re:connect post that contains the patchfiles you're looking for. ^^ It was a bit buried by other topics, but you can search.

https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t...e-connect.html

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm still trying to familiarize myself with certain parts of the forums, so I never would've thought to look there. The patch is working perfectly now with those files in place. Thank you so much~

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    No worries! The Game Spot forum is where you want to go to discuss the games, and find out if there are any translations in progress! ^^ Have fun in there finding your next game.