aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Togainu no Chi freeze save/load

Hello all,

I'm having a problem trying to get around the dreaded save/load freeze problem on my Windows 10 PC
    I've been trying for several hours now installing and reinstalling and trying out every trick I could find to get around this issue.
    Right clicking the bar does nothing for me, neither have any of the task manager tricks or running the programme in compatability mode or as administrator.
    At this point im completely stumped on what to do, I feel ive tried every possible option I could find on google and nothing has worked.
    If anyone has any final tips or tricks to get around it I would appreciate it It's been many years since i've played TNC and I was really looking forward to picking it up again.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Unfortunately, there is no permanent "fix" to stop TnC from freezing like that... Either you have it or you don't.

I wish there was a fix, but it seems to be just because TnC is such an old game, as it was made for Windows XP. (Even some people in Windows 7 have this issue). Sorry.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Unfortunately, there is no permanent "fix" to stop TnC from freezing like that... Either you have it or you don't.

I wish there was a fix, but it seems to be just because TnC is such an old game, as it was made for Windows XP. (Even some people in Windows 7 have this issue). Sorry.

Ah, thank you for your help, i'll just have to play each route in one sitting it seems! I'm not about to let this game so that easily

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Well if it's similar to the problems I encounteres, go to your tool bar, hover your mouse on the TnC Icon and right-click on the preview page that appears.It'll get the game going again.