aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

onexredballoon

Lamento Character Voice issues

Hey (: Sorry to trouble you guys!

I've installed Lamento a few days back from OtomeDream, and it's basically a chinese fansubbed version. Everything works fine, including the graphics and the subtitles, but there's no character voices. Even in the config page, when everything is checked, the "test play" button doesn't work. All other sounds (the beginning sequence, the background music etc) all work fine though.

I asked around and my friend said she suspects the voice.npa is corrupt or missing altogether. So, I'd just like to ask if anyone knows where I can get that file alone? Cause the redownload link on Otome appears to have been maxed out yesterday so redownloading the entire game is out of the question :<

Thank you so much!

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Asato (L9)Heart 1 (Red)Rai (L7)
    Heart 1 (Red)Konoe (L2)Heart 1 (Red)
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Here, I uploaded them for you. Hope it works! Lamento is such an amazing game

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Lamento: Voice Issue??

Hello, I've just recently installed the game and everything has seemed to be working fine until I got to Rai, and none of his audio lines are working. I thought maybe I'd just missed his one word line when you first run into him, but on the second meeting, none of them are audible. I can go back into the text history and play it back and it works fine, but in game they don't work at all... I have no idea where to even start with this issue... any ideas? I would have just installed the MegaUpload link from the previous post, but it doesn't work anymore... ^^;;

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by nikitachikita View Post
    Hello, I've just recently installed the game and everything has seemed to be working fine until I got to Rai, and none of his audio lines are working. I thought maybe I'd just missed his one word line when you first run into him, but on the second meeting, none of them are audible. I can go back into the text history and play it back and it works fine, but in game they don't work at all... I have no idea where to even start with this issue... any ideas? I would have just installed the MegaUpload link from the previous post, but it doesn't work anymore... ^^;;
    I'm having the same problem! I don't know what to do to fix it

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Byun View Post
    I'm having the same problem! I don't know what to do to fix it

Heya Byun! Could you do two things for me?

First, can you take a screenshot of your Options screen, and second, can you take a screenshot of the folder where Lamento was installed? (If possible, also tell me what the folder is named).

Thanks!

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Iwaki (L6)Kurama (L3)Crocodile (L3)
    Sabo (young) (L1)Ryuken (L1)Luffy (young) (L1)
    Luffy (L1)Kaneda (L1)Kurama (L1)
    I need help too, i have been having this same problem. The voices just stop working after i close the game, when i try to get back to it, the just wont work. All boxes are active, the voices are on but the 'test voice' isn't working.

I hope someone can tell me whats going on.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    That's really weird. It's just the voices that don't work after the first time, right? The music still does?

First things first, could you tell us a little about your computer?

- Windows 10?
    - Have you set the System Unicode Locale to Japanese? (Not AppLocale)
    - Where did you install Lamento?
    - Did you follow a guide to install Lamento?
    - Could you take a screenshot of the folder where you installed Lamento, so we can see the files?

And lastly...
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/84k02z6j5e...231ra.ogg?dl=0
    Could you download this OGG file and try to play it on your computer? It's an audio file, so it should open. Can you let me know if you hear it or not? ^^