aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

need help with the game Togai No Chi

hey there,

i trieded many thing to get togai no chi tu work on my pc but all failed...
    on the end the englisch patch worked and the game startet but if i want to save or load the game, the game froze.
    so i tried to fix it but i fail....
    so i decieded to buy the windows 10 suport edditon: 咎狗の血 Windows 10対応版 - ニトロプラス キラル
    after installing this version the game runs without problems,
    but I wanted to play it on english because im way to bad on japanese to understand anything so I tried to put the englisch patch on it but it doesn´t work....

my Question: Is somewhere an english patch for this version avaible? or have you some idea how i get the older/normal version to work? or is there a chance to get the englisch patch to run on the windows 10 version?

I really want to play this game so bad

Thanks a lot on every one who want´s to help

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

there was a thread about this error somewhere lol

for the load/save error fixes include:
    -running compatibility with older versions of windows
    -opening using admin
    -going windowed mode to full screen and back
    -open task manager, click run new task, then the script will catch up and the game will run again, and then you can just cancel the new task

im on windows 8 and the task manager trick was the only thing that worked for me

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Actually, there isn't a Windows 10 Support English patch yet for Togainu no Chi.

Because the Win10 TnC was compiled using a newer version of Nitro+'s scripting engine (NPK2, which is used in TokyoNecro, Sonicomi, and the new Saya no Uta Win10 version), there is no way to extract the scripts for the game yet. The old English patch doesn't work with the new game format.

There was a script decompiler that sorta works with the NPK2 format (Mostly for TokyoNecro), but because each game using the NPK2 format has a special key that's stored in the EXE (and next to nobody has actually bought the Win10 TnC), the EXE couldn't be submitted to someone who could potentially crack it. And even then, the tool programmer stated the NPK2 format was a super low-priority for them. It was just one decompiling tool, though, as there may someday be others.

But for the time being, unfortunately, there is no Win10 TnC English patch. Sorry.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

i tried everything of it but it doesn´t work

- - - Updated - - -

i read so many triks to get the save and load problem fixed but realy nothing work i want to cry
    but thank you both for your great answer