aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Resetting in DMMD!

I have finished everyone routes and im playing reconnect. In RC i just finished Noiz's route and i want to replay Noiz's route in the main game but all the options i keep getting are for ren(the last character i did) Is there i can reset my game or stop that from happening????

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Actually, you can still play the choices as you did for Noiz the first time. When you get to the warehouse, don't follow Ren, and instead go with the Noiz choice. Ren's choices shouldn't overwrite existing characters' questions. Also, if you get to the point where Aoba leaves his house and you have multiple characters with high marks, then the game will ask you which route you want to take.

Here's a hint: If you open the menu, you can see little colored dots, or pips. They signify which characters' questions you've answered. If Noiz is involved with a question, save the game, make your choice, and check the colors for Noiz (neon green). If his went up, then you're on the right track.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

That makes sense, ill have to try it out when I open the game again! Thanks for the advice!!