aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Thread: Lamento Glitch

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Lamento Glitch

The game has been working fine, running smoothly, no glitches. All of a sudden at the part where I'm with Rai and make the choice between "Glare without saying anything" or "Enough", when I make the choice (either one), the screen goes back to their faces with music playing and all, turns slightly gray/dark, and nothing happens. I can't look back at old text but I CAN open the menu and save or go back, that all works, and it functions normally until the choice pops up again.

What do I do? Is there something in the coding I can fix?

The common glitches.txt says this is very rare, (although it also says it's when you can't click ANYTHING, and I can technically, so I wonder if this is a different issue?) and I should just wait an hour to restart and make sure to save often, but it really messes with the experience, especially if this is gonna be something that happens multiple times.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello graceibeanie! ^_^

The glitch is very rare, in that not many people experience this issue. But the people who do experience, it will be there until you try this:

Change your computer's System Unicode Locale to English (Your own country, the original), restart the computer, then once again change your System Unicode Locale BACK to Japanese.

This seems to fix the issue for people who do experience it.

Also, in case you need it:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f360/t...ml#post4219281

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you so much! This solved it. Glad it was so easy.