aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

How do I fix my DMMd?

I have had a perfectly functioning eng patched DMMd [DRAMAtical Murder] on an old pc but had to delete due to lack of storage. In response to doing that I tried over 10 or so times to download and re-download DMMd Eng patch+game but a black screen with the game title pops up for less than a few seconds and then disappears. If anyone knows how to fix this it would be much appreciated as I would really like to play the game.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    I can help you fix your issue. ^^ I don't know exactly what the cause is right this moment, because it can be ANYTHING. Really.

So to start, could I get you to answer a few questions for me about your computer?

- Windows 7, 8, or 10?
    - Have you set the System Unicode Locale to Japanese? ( http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f360/t...ml#post4219281 )
    - You downloaded the game, but did you actually install it or are you just trying to run the crack right now?
    - Where did you install the game, if you did?
    - Which ISO Mounting program did you use? Daemon Tools Lite, Virtual CloneDrive, Other?
    - Where did you download the game and English patch from?

Could you post a screenshot of the files for your DMMd, so I can see if it was installed correctly? ^^

Thanks!