aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Management Demo: problems correctly hooking the dialogue

Hello!

I've got problems getting to hook the dialogue correctly with this new demo version of Shunta's game Management.
    Please go check the game download section, I posted it there.

It's made with an RPG engine called "Wolf" and other games I got that are made with the same engine work perfectly fine with AGTH using the parameters /C /x3 /kf /ks2 .
    This new demo version however does not function properly.
    All I get are merely chunks of dialogue.
    This is really weird, this "Wolf" engine does not require any special code or anything.
    Perhaps I'm just overlooking something.

Well, does anybody know a solution to this or is at least willing to help me out?
    The full game is about to be released later this month and therefore it would be good to have this figured out...

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Nobody got any ideas?

How about any possible method to successfully hook the dialogue then?

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

(S009) Havi
    I looked a bit and I think the issue might be related to the text speed but since there is no option to change that I can't test it. However this issue only exist in the last demo, there is 2 others demos and they don't have this issue with text hooking, so hopefully the final game won't have it as well.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Text speed, huh? I will keep that in mind.
    Thank you!

Yes, for the first two demos there haven't been any issues at all and there shouldn't be any normally.
    Afaik, all those RPG engines don't require any special codes for text hooking.
    The reason why it won't work for the recent demo perhaps might be an upgrade of the engine of the game.
    There have been two recent updates back in March and in April (it's now v.2.21)
    And during the time the first two demos have been made, there was only the old v.2.10 available

Or is perhaps that new software VNR able to make it work?
    Never tried that software before , partly because I'm still oldschool using agth + aggregator + adequately configured ATLAS
    Isn't VNR doing it all at once(hooking and translating)?
    If there's a method to configure VNR so that it works just like AGTH, then that would be fine as well.
    Working just like AGTH as in only hooking the dialogue, displaying it in some sort of window and automatically copying it to clipboard so that Aggregator will work on it.

Please let me know if anyone got any ideas

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

(S009) Havi
    I remember that Square Na Kankei has the same issue and it can be resolved with the following code : /HS-8@42D8F4

I tried to apply this code to this demo however it broke the game instead with both VNR and agth+aggregator -_-

If this issue is related to an engine update I'm actually much more pessimist for the full game to work well text hooking, hope a solution can be found.