aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Thread: Hadaka Shitsuji

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hadaka Shitsuji

someone help me. when i open the game they give this message : the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). click ok to close the application.
    what have i do ??

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello there! ^_^

First things first, could you tell us a bit about your computer and your version of Hadaka Shitsuji?

- Is it Windows 7, 8, or 10?
    - Have you made sure the System Unicode Locale is set to Japanese? ( http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f360/t...ml#post4219281 )
    - Where did you download the game from?
    - Where did you install the game? ( For me, I put it in C:\Games\裸執事\ )
    - Have you installed the English patch as well?
    - Can you take a screenshot of the place where you are trying to run the game?

After those have been answered, it'll be easier to help. ^^ Just for reference, here is an example of what a properly installed Hadaka Shitsuji installation (with English patch) should look like:

hadaka_files.png

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

i have Windows 8 and i download it from yaoiotaku.com, and i install it in desktop Untitled.jpg
    i try the both hadaka app and hadaka_en.
    before he give me that i don't have d3dx9_43.dll. so i try and download it i finish and now he give another message.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Erf. I totally lost my post. XD Oops...

Anyways...

For the DirectX problem try downloading and installing this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/down....aspx?id=34429 (You can select an appropriate language on that page if you need to).

And, just to make DOUBLY sure... Are you 100% certain you set your System Unicode Locale to Japanese? It won't change your System Language to Japanese, just let you play Japanese games. (Which is super important in this case)
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f360/t...ml#post4219281

I don't think the fact your system is using Right-To-Left text is an issue... But then again, I don't know how Japanese programs work with a system like that.

What is the new error that you're getting?

Also, if, for whatever reason you manage to get it working outside of this post, here's an English Interface patch for your installation so you can see the Menu and stuff:
    https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t...glish-gui.html

Download the link from the GitHub (V.0.5) and drop it into the folder where you put Hadaka Shitsuji and run it. (You may need to enable special permissions). It will patch the UI graphics for you to make it easier to navigate the game.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

i download DirectX and install it but it give me that message : you must be running windows 98, windows millennium edition, windows 2000, windows xp or windows server 2003 family to install the direct 9.0

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Yoshinaga Koushi (L6)Yoshinaga Koushi (L7)Guys (L3)
    Tomohiro Shiraishi (L5)Tomohiro Shiraishi (L6)Johan Liebert (L3)
    Youji Tachibana (L2)Shouichirou Toudou (L3)Dr. Kenzo Tenma (L1)
    Can I just interject here and say that this message (and a couple of others) are fairly frequent in this game? SAVE LOTS. Seriously, it's a pain in the neck having to go through stuff all over again when it's crashed!

Also, IIRC, it get finnicky if you try running it if you've installed to the x32/x64 folders, so installing into another directory (ie. just make one on your desktop and run from there) might fix it.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by sallooo7 View Post
    i download DirectX and install it but it give me that message : you must be running windows 98, windows millennium edition, windows 2000, windows xp or windows server 2003 family to install the direct 9.0

Okay, I think I copied the wrong link, sorry about that. x_x;;

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/down...ils.aspx?id=35

This should be a generic installer...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

i did what you say but didn't work

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Fair enough, then, could you tell me what the newest error Hadaka Shitsuji was telling you? ^^ You never did say what it was...