aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hunks Workshop crashes when using translation patch

Hello everyone. I'm having trouble with my Hunks Workshop game. Apparently, an English translation patch was silently released a year ago and I've only took notice now. https://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Hunks_Workshop%21

There are two links there and the other one is dead so I'm left with no choice. After I've downloaded it, everything was going smoothly but the game freezes whenever I reach a certain point in the game and it does not respond even after a few minutes. At first, I was doing Itsuki's route then when I reached the 23rd day, it suddenly froze and crashed. Just to make sure, I redid it until that point and same thing happens. I decided to switch to another guy and during the 12th or 13th day, it did the same thing so I reached the conclusion that maybe the one I've downloaded was still incomplete.

Are there any kind souls in here that can help me solve my problem?

Also, I've yet to try the two remaining routes and test if they also crash.

Edit: I've tested the other two and yup they still crash. Whole game crashes when it reaches a certain point in the game depending on which route you take.
    Last edited by mistrisser08; 04-13-2017 at 10:16 AM.

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Spacer 1Ike (L1)Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Guts (L1)Layton (L5)Luke (L5)
    Quote Originally Posted by mistrisser08 View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm having trouble with my Hunks Workshop game. Apparently, an English translation patch was silently released a year ago and I've only took notice now. https://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Hunks_Workshop%21

There are two links there and the other one is dead so I'm left with no choice. After I've downloaded it, everything was going smoothly but the game freezes whenever I reach a certain point in the game and it does not respond even after a few minutes. At first, I was doing Itsuki's route then when I reached the 23rd day, it suddenly froze and crashed. Just to make sure, I redid it until that point and same thing happens. I decided to switch to another guy and during the 12th or 13th day, it did the same thing so I reached the conclusion that maybe the one I've downloaded was still incomplete.

Are there any kind souls in here that can help me solve my problem?

Also, I've yet to try the two remaining routes and test if they also crash.

Edit: I've tested the other two and yup they still crash. Whole game crashes when it reaches a certain point in the game depending on which route you take.
    I think this is the latest HWS English patch. You can give it a try and see if those issues are fixed.

HWS3 patch: https://mega.nz/#!jRAiQSjR!stpMUM3Iv...GKZEbBgHV8xhKA

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Singe147 View Post
    I think this is the latest HWS English patch. You can give it a try and see if those issues are fixed.

HWS3 patch: https://mega.nz/#!jRAiQSj
    I emailed the translator and got the download link from his tumblr page but thanks anyway.

By the way, have you went through Itsuki's perverse route in that patch? The patch might have some remaining issues left. Itsuki's perverse route doesn't seem to work and it always redirects me to his happy ending. I emailed the translator himself too and he admitted that there might still be some issues with it. The other guys' routes works just fine though.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Mistrisser08 did you end up figuring out what HWS English patch is the most updated one? Are all endings available? If so, would you share a link for download? Thanks!

I emailed the translator and got the download link from his tumblr page but thanks anyway.

By the way, have you went through Itsuki's perverse route in that patch? The patch might have some remaining issues left. Itsuki's perverse route doesn't seem to work and it always redirects me to his happy ending. I emailed the translator himself too and he admitted that there might still be some issues with it. The other guys' routes works just fine though.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by shawngojo View Post
    Mistrisser08 did you end up figuring out what HWS English patch is the most updated one? Are all endings available? If so, would you share a link for download? Thanks!
    Hello I'm so sorry for the extremely late reply (7 months omg sorry). I've literally just returned to the forums. Yes, I did find the updated English patch but its quite bugged. There are endings you simply just can't finish because the game crashes but it works fine for the others and its a very good translation overall and props to the translator for the hard work. I'm very sorry to disappoint you but I already lost the link and forgot about it. I emailed the translator personally so I got it from his/her blog. The link provided by one of the replies in here works though. You can try it or you can simply email the translator him/herself like I did.

Navneord
    Hello I'm so sorry for the extremely late reply (7 months omg sorry). I've literally just returned to the forums. Yes, I did find the updated English patch but its quite bugged. There are endings you simply just can't finish because the game crashes but it works fine for the others and its a very good translation overall and props to the translator for the hard work. I'm very sorry to disappoint you but I already lost the link and forgot about it. I emailed the translator personally so I got it from his/her blog. The link provided by one of the replies in here works though. You can try it or you can simply email the translator him/herself like I did.
    I am very sorry for bothering you, but do you remember the URL for the translator’s blog? I have tried searching for it, but I could not find anything, so I would be very grateful, if you could give it to me.