aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by shinySinger View Post
    sorry for bothering, but do you know other link to download the game? my free mega account expired and i can't download reconnect from there

thanks!

Expired? O_o I didn't think that was possible. Mine is still open, and doesn't say it's ever going to expire. Did you maybe fill it up?

Either way, you can still download files from MEGA (We're talking Mega.NZ, right?), if you open the links in a Private Browsing window or Incognito window. Just make sure to NOT choose the "Download with Mega", and just the straight download option.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by kojichan View Post
    expired? O_o i didn't think that was possible. Mine is still open, and doesn't say it's ever going to expire. Did you maybe fill it up?

Either way, you can still download files from mega (we're talking mega.nz, right?), if you open the links in a private browsing window or incognito window. Just make sure to not choose the "download with mega", and just the straight download option.
    Ohhh, i didn't know that i could open it in a incognito window :0
    Thank you very much! You are always my saviour in this kinds of things

ZZB
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    No worries, Ju-Chan! ^_^ These aren't silly questions, they're fully valid!

The files have been split up from one giant file to make it easier for sharing. ^^ You will need a different Zip program. One called "7-Zip". It will handle the split files perfectly!

Download

It's free, so you may not even need regular WinZip either.

Once it's installed, you can open the "001" file and ONLY that file. The other files are all part of the same file, so they don't need to be opened. The "001" file will automatically open the other files to get all the data it needs.

Extract the files from there using 7-Zip.

Other than that, the install process for Reconnect is identical to the original DRAMAtical Murder, so go ahead and do the same. ^^ The "crack" will be put into the final install folder and will be run instead of the main EXE.

i was having the same problem with mine. i tried using 7zip but I'm not totally sure how to use it. there are three 7zip programs in the 7zip folder, and i used the file manager one but it just opens the 001 file and does nothing else, i also tried just clicking extract from there but all i get is a disk image file, and whenever i try to extract the 002 file or any other one it say "can not open file as archive". I'm like 99% sure I'm being a total idiot but idk what else to do.

ZZB
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

oops never mind fixed it, turns out i was being a total idiot LOL

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sorry but what should I do with this? Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Untitled-1.jpg