aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Lamento: Beyond the Void help with screentop, please? :(

I have downloaded and installed the Lamento: Beyond the Void torrent from 'FireStorm717' and managed to get the desktop icon that indicates the game can be used (i hope), but whenever I click on the icon it doesn't load anything at all and stays at the desktop screen. I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if they can guide me through fixing it. I really, really want to play this game, but i am not very tech literate it seems ><

(If anyone can link me to the 'no patch. DVD file for the game too i would be very grateful )

Screenshot (2).jpg

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Polishtwinky View Post
    I have downloaded and installed the Lamento: Beyond the Void torrent from 'FireStorm717' and managed to get the desktop icon that indicates the game can be used (i hope), but whenever I click on the icon it doesn't load anything at all and stays at the desktop screen. I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if they can guide me through fixing it. I really, really want to play this game, but i am not very tech literate it seems ><

(If anyone can link me to the 'no patch. DVD file for the game too i would be very grateful )

Screenshot (2).jpg
    Index of /patches

Search for Lamento No DVD patch here.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thanks so much ^^ I managed to get it working!