aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Omerta ~Chinmoku no Okite~ has virus

hello, ive been trying to install omerta ~Chinmoku no Okite~ for 4 days now but when i download the patch or join all the parts to make the complete iso with hjsplit windows defender says theres a virus, i downloaded the parts from this post, since its the only one that has the game and apparently nobody has complained about this issue. first i downloaded all the mediafire parts monochromejive posted, then when i joined all of them with hjsplit the computer detected a virus named "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml" in the complete .iso that resulted, i coudn't download the patch from media fire since it had been taken down by mediafire themselves for containing malicious malware. the next few days i been downloading the parts from mega posted by Viharn, and when i finally could download all the parts and the patch from mega, the antivirus still detected the "trojan" from the patch itself.

I don't know if this "virus" is necessary for the game to run but i also don't feel safe running and downloading a virus in my PC just to play a game, even if it benign. This is the first time this has ever happened to me with a game from this blog, ive played Omega vampire, DMMD, togainu, and sweet pool all from this blog and none of them ever came with a "virus" so please help me out
    Last edited by mariaaaaaaaaaaa; 02-19-2024 at 10:31 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I don't know why the answers I have gotten in this thread don't show up but someone replied that the virus I mentioned is a malicious script that can download or run other malware in my PC, if someone reads this, I think it's better that any moderator takes down the original post from omerta, I mean if it really has a virus other people can download it and it can be really harmful to the forum, can anyone do something?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

i run into the same problem while downloading this game (https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/...ebiusline.html) plus it says that the files are corrupted too and the other links were brought down .