aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Yoshinaga Koushi (L6)Yoshinaga Koushi (L7)Guys (L3)
    Tomohiro Shiraishi (L5)Tomohiro Shiraishi (L6)Johan Liebert (L3)
    Youji Tachibana (L2)Shouichirou Toudou (L3)Dr. Kenzo Tenma (L1)

Omerta Code: Tycoon

Hey guys! I installed OC:T via the instructions on this thread: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...de-tycoon.html and I'm wondering... how do I get VNR to recognise it so I can run a translation on it? I think the copyright protection is getting in the way because of the AlphaROMDie thing, so, um, to everyone who has gotten it working and somewhat translated... what did you do?

Any and all help would be totally appreciated. I'm running Windows 8, system locale is Japanese, running both the game and VNR in Admin mode, etc, etc.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Yoshinaga Koushi (L6)Yoshinaga Koushi (L7)Guys (L3)
    Tomohiro Shiraishi (L5)Tomohiro Shiraishi (L6)Johan Liebert (L3)
    Youji Tachibana (L2)Shouichirou Toudou (L3)Dr. Kenzo Tenma (L1)
    Has anyone managed to get past this and get translations through VNR?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hopefully, this works for you since it worked for me! I'm replying really late but anyways...

I make sure I open VNR first and then I open the game. I don't open it from the launcher.

1) Open VNR
    2) Open AlphaROMdiE
    3) Drag/Drop the .exe for Omerta Code: Tycoon onto the AlphaROMdiE (you'll get some windows in Japanese keep clicking yes)
    4) Omerta runs
    5) Then VNR should automatically recognize Omerta Code: Tycoon as a VN and the comments/translations should work

I'm no expert but that's how it worked for me! I didn't have to do any admin stuff. My computer is running Windows 10 and I downloaded both VNR and the game just a week ago.