aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Silver Chaos Windows 10 Patch Issue

Hey all,

This is my first time trying to download a game and I'm having a little trouble. So far I've followed the instructions found here and was able to successfully install the game. After finishing the install, the game started up automatically and it's running smoothly. I went into the 1.2 glitch patch folder and ran "Patch 1.2.exe" and a box popped up saying the install wizard will take me through the setup. The status bar reads 99% then closes on me without pulling up an installer or anything of the sort (as seen in the Youtube video highlighting the instructions). Does anyone know what I can try to do?

(Heads up- I'm decent with computers but not that familiar. So the simplest explanations would be awesome).

Thanks!

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

I assume you are at syslocale JP?

Run patch 1.2.exe as Administrator. I just checked it using my own Win 10, and it opened normally.

If it still fails, re-install Silver Chaos aside from the default folder then try again.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hey. Thanks for the help. Running it as Administrator worked but only after I redownloaded the patch. Guess something had went wrong with my download originally