aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Hmm, hmm! So strange. Not sure what it could be, at the current moment. We've run over all the usual suspects.

The behaviour of "not running at all" is exactly as if you're running the old EXE for the game, the 880kb version. Windows won't even bother starting it, because the old SecureRom CD Anti-piracy checking program has been outlawed in Windows since 2 years ago.

I haven't let my computer run any windows updates in the last few months (Because I tend to leave my computer open with a buttload of stuff running that I'm constantly working on), so I don't know if there have been any recent updates that might have killed TnC.

If you're interested, perhaps we can schedule a time when we can do some remote connect and I can have a look to see what's going on? Totally up to you, though. ^^;;; Honestly, though, everything LOOKS kosher from here...
    Wooaaaah, I finally get to know what's the problem!! A program on my computer doesn't allow to run this game!! I removed it!! And now seems it works!! *^*
    It still freezes when saving/loading though
    But maybe I found a way to make it work properly! I'm going to try, because I'm not sure oh this
    I'll let you know something!!
    In the meantime, I thank you so much!! Thanks for your helping!!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Awesome! ^__^ Good to hear you got it working.

And, yeah... That "freezing" is something you have to live with. It DOES eventually fix itself, after a long while. And sometimes you can mess around with the program (minimize, open, minimize, "pretend" to close it... etc)...

Good luck!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Awesome! ^__^ Good to hear you got it working.

And, yeah... That "freezing" is something you have to live with. It DOES eventually fix itself, after a long while. And sometimes you can mess around with the program (minimize, open, minimize, "pretend" to close it... etc)...

Good luck!
    Yes, you're right!! ^^
    Using these tricks (minimize, open....) I can play without problems!!
    Thank you again!!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I am having the same problem and I don't understand how to fix it

Quote Originally Posted by monokuroe View Post
    First things first: Is your system locale at JP? Sure hope so, and I hope you did not install TnC to the default folder (:C\Program Files\NitroplusChiral). It lessens some problems later on if you did not install TnC to default folder.

If you are in Windows 8, Mount the Togainu No Chi ISO before opening TnC. If it does not work, go to Win 10 solution.

If you are in Windows 10, You need the no-DVD patch to play it. Download it here. (Link provided by Kojichan, I hope I can tag them or something)

https://mega.nz/#!5dYwnDwD!D27r8LJP6...LANBXHrHqveYhc

You need to copy-paste this .exe to replace the TnC original .exe (think of it like a crack).

If you manage to open it, please look at this persisting problem (when game is patched to english, I don't know if this persist in the unpatched JP version), where the game hangs when you encounter a dialog box, and just in case you didn't know it happens. Included in the link how to solve the problem.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t1...nstall-p7.html
    I have the exe downloaded on Daemon but when I launch it on Admin it doesn't come up at all. Could you help me? I know it's been a really long time but hopefully you see this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123