aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DMMD reconnect problem- Help please?

So I have installed the game from here http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...e-connect.html and when I mount the image and try to run the game, a picture with Aoba and Ren pops up. When I click install, the image disappears.. and that's it. Nothing else happens. I downloaded it at least three times now and it won't work. What do I do?Untitled.jpgUntitled1.jpg

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Akeyo28 View Post
    So I have installed the game from here http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...e-connect.html and when I mount the image and try to run the game, a picture with Aoba and Ren pops up. When I click install, the image disappears.. and that's it. Nothing else happens. I downloaded it at least three times now and it won't work. What do I do?Untitled.jpgUntitled1.jpg
    Operating system? System locale properly set at JP? For mounting tool I recommend Virtual CloneDrive; try it with one.

Try running the set-up under administrator, also try to wait for the installer, like, five minutes. If nothing happens, come comment again.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Operating system:Untitled.png. The locale is set at JP, I tried with VCD and ran the exe as admin and it's the same thing. Aoba pops up, I click install, the end. It's strange.. I installed DMMD the same way and it worked just fine.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Operating system:Untitled.png. The locale is set at JP, I tried with VCD and ran the exe as admin and it's the same thing. Aoba pops up, I click install, the end. It's strange.. I installed DMMD the same way and it worked just fine.
    I just realized from the first photo... where is DMMD_RE.zip.001?

And it's Windows 8.1... hmmm I remember encountering problem like this before in one of the threads. Can you just search for it?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

The DMMD_RE.zip.001 was a winrar folder that only contained the ISO. I'll try to search some more, maybe I can find it.. eventually

EDIT: Well I found nothing, if anyone has any idea how to solve this help please?
    Last edited by Akeyo28; 07-12-2016 at 04:10 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Could you try going into the mounted ISO, and into the folder marked "product"?

Look for an application named "setup.exe" and try running that.

Out of curiosity, when you were extracting the ISO from the RAR files, did you encounter any errors or messages? Also, did you use the built-in ZIP Windows Unzipping tool, WinRAR or 7-Zip or something else?

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

The DMMD_RE.zip.001 was a winrar folder that only contained the ISO. I'll try to search some more, maybe I can find it.. eventually

EDIT: Well I found nothing, if anyone has any idea how to solve this help please?
    Yes, that was it. I hope you did not delete it? I've checked the site link, and I assume you've used ayachan94's link (the one with google drive). I'm referring to this file.

Attachment 172132
    Fig 1. The Google Drive contents. Look at the first file.

Also, did you properly extract the ISO? My installer never came from this site, but it's 3 GB in size. Remember you have to DL EVERY PART including .001 file, then open the .001 file using 7-zip then extract it to get the actual ISO you mount.

Attachment 172133
    Fig 2. The ISO file I used to install my own DMmD:re. I already got 100% completion.

The only problem I encountered (WIN 10 x64 Home Edition) is the Visual C++ Runtime error that got fixed by switching to VCD.

I think this problem has been encountered already (for Win 8/8.1 users), and there has been no solution yet.
    Last edited by monokuroe; 07-12-2016 at 10:01 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Could you try going into the mounted ISO, and into the folder marked "product"?

Look for an application named "setup.exe" and try running that.

Out of curiosity, when you were extracting the ISO from the RAR files, did you encounter any errors or messages? Also, did you use the built-in ZIP Windows Unzipping tool, WinRAR or 7-Zip or something else?
    It says the setup.exe can't run on my PC. I downloaded it again and extracted it and this is what I got.. Untitled.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by monokuroe View Post
    Yes, that was it. I hope you did not delete it? I've checked the site link, and I assume you've used ayachan94's link (the one with google drive). I'm referring to this file.

Attachment 172132

Also, did you properly extract the ISO? My installer never came from this site, but it's 3 GB in size. Remember you have to DL EVERY PART including .001 file, then open the .001 file using 7-zip then extract it to get the actual ISO you mount.

Attachment 172133
    Fig 2. The ISO file I used to install my own DMmD:re. I already got 100% completion.

The only problem I encountered (WIN 10 x64 Home Edition) is the Visual C++ Runtime error that got fixed by switching to VCD.

I think this problem has been encountered already (for Win 8/8.1 users), and there has been no solution yet.
    I did extract and unmount the ISO. As I said, it worked for the DMMD download but I'm not quite sure what happened this time.. Also, I still have the .001 , I just didn't put it in with the rest of the files

- - - Updated - - -

Attachment 172132

Attachment 172133

The attachments you posted are invalid?
    Last edited by Akeyo28; 07-13-2016 at 04:11 AM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Also, I still have the .001 , I just didn't put it in with the rest of the files
    What do you mean by that. You took .001 file out from the rest of the .002-.007 files? Nooooooo. You put those files together with the .002-.007 filles and extract it in the same place, to get a 3 GB SIZE ISO FILE. The one thing I've noticed is that your ISO file is WAAAAAAY TOO LOW in file size.

Sorry 'bout the attachment.

Here it is. First picture is the Google Drive. Second one is the Dmmdrc ISO I used for installation.

2016-07-12 22_40_10-DMMD_RE.jpg2016-07-12 22_42_05-DMMdrc.png

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

What do you mean by that. You took .001 file out from the rest of the .002-.007 files? Nooooooo. You put those files together with the .002-.007 filles and extract it in the same place, to get a 3 GB SIZE ISO FILE. The one thing I've noticed is that your ISO file is WAAAAAAY TOO LOW in file size.

Sorry 'bout the attachment.

Here it is. First picture is the Google Drive. Second one is the Dmmdrc ISO I used for installation.

2016-07-12 22_40_10-DMMD_RE.jpg2016-07-12 22_42_05-DMMdrc.png
    I got it from there.Untitled.png Then extracted it. Untitled.png And this is what I end up with. Untitled.png And that is all that is inside the .001 zip file. Should I just put the whole unextracted thing inside? Otherwise if I extract it there's just a folder named DMMD_RE with the ISO inside. Maybe it extracted wrong? It says data error there
    Last edited by Akeyo28; 07-13-2016 at 07:57 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast