aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Akashi (L7)Heart 1 (Blue)Kuroko (L7)
    Kuroko (L8)Heart 1 (Red)Akashi (L9)
    Lan WangJi / Lan Zhan (L6)Spacer 1(S052) Yuri Katsuki

VN programming/extraction

Programmer (with no free time, so i'm not sure why i'm asking this but i figured i'd try to grab the info preemptively) with no experience in VN tools, looking for mentor/experienced person to provide some guidance.

I've determined that i am able to extract dialogues off VNs made using kirikiri scripts for... future translation projects (but translation abilities are ... weak).
    i'm looking to expand that knowledge for other VNs/programs/tools.

Particularly lately, trying to extract Gakuen Heaven, which i can't find much info on what type of program to use and such on.

Is there a better place to ask this?
    Sorry if this is inappropriate content here.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Mhhh, I'm not that great myself, but for Gakuen Heaven it uses an earlier form of the KEY Real Live engine. (Similar to CLANNAD and Kannon), but it's not the exact same. You might be able to use some of the KEY Real Live tools that are out there (Don't use the newer Siglus Engine stuff).

SPRAY seems to like using the KEY Real Live/Siglus Engine. The Siglus Engine is what powers Gakuen Heaven 2, and it's encoded with a secret key that I can't figure out, myself. XD;; I'm not that good.

But if this points you in the right direction, I hope it works. ^^ Otherwise, you could always try and code something yourself. I've had to do that on a few occasions after poking around in files. Not every game engine has an easily available extractor/packer so you'll have to do that yourself a lot.