aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yarashitsuji: Selene.dll missing

I downloaded the Hadaka Shitsuji fandisk: Yarashitsuji & Yasashitsuji from the website, but admittedly, I have very little context to it.
    I extracted the zip file and the wizard installed it into C://programs x86/yarashitsuji.
    Even if I run the .exe as Administrator, I still get the error popup that says Selene.dll is missing from my computer. I have restarted my computer already too.
    Isn't selene.dll malware o.o;? So confused.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello Mincy! o.o

Selene.dll is not malware, no worries. It's the new game script engine. Yarashitsuji doesn't run on the same engine the original Hadakashitsuji does.

What you should do, is check to see if that file is in the folder where you installed Yarashitsuji.

So... C:\Program Files (x86)\yarashitsuji\ and look for "Selene.dll".

If the "Selene.dll" file is missing, it can be found on the ISO. Mount the ISO, Explore your CD and goto the folder: \PFiles\yarashitsuji\ The file should be there. Copy it to the folder where Yarashitsuji was installed.

Admittedly, you should NOT install the game into that folder (which is the default), because you might encounter some (other) issues. You may not be able to save your game.

A good idea would be to uninstall Yarashitsuji, then when you reinstall it, select a different folder.

Create a new folder on C:\ called "Games" and put it in there. (It will look like: C:\Games\yarashitsuji\ instead).

I hope I explained that easily for you!