aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Togainu no Chi help?

Ok so I'm having an issue with the english patch. Like I've got the game installed and it runs fine but when I run the english patch it goes through and says its installed but then when I boot up the game its still in japanese! if anyone knows what im doing wrong I would love some help. Thank you.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hmm... o.o

Don't forget that the EXE for the "English Patch" is just for the images, it's not the text. You have to follow all three steps which includes updating TnC to Version 1.01, then running the English Image Patch program, and lastly in step three you copy the "script.pak" file to the folder where TnC was installed and OVERWRITE the existing one in the folder.

Besides that... Which folder did Togainu no Chi install to?

Pay attention to the English image patch program, as it does NOT automatically know where Togainu no Chi was installed, and defaults to C:\Program Files (x86)\NitroplusCHiRAL\咎狗の血\ . You have to browse to the folder where TnC was actually installed.

... Hope that helps. ^^

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Yep, what Kojichan said. Copy the script.pak of the eng patch and the text should be in english.

See this for what your folder contents should look like. Disregard the .bak files. Take note of script.pak. It's size is 1,059 kb.

2016-06-11 01_08_36-咎狗の血.png