aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hadaka Shitsuji troubleshooting

I just downloaded the game recently and was successful in extracting everything and stuff. however, when i tried to paste msg.dat and snr.dat (for the english patch) into the data folder it says that there's not enough space. it does work fine though without the english patch. so i'm wondering whether its my iso application that's glitching?

Screenshot (3).jpg

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Is there an instruction text for the english patch?

You are doing it absolutely wrong. You are pasting the patch to the "CD" of the game, of course it will say that it's full.

What is usually done is that you install the game, not just extract or anything. Think of the ISO as an installer CD.

You install Hakada from the ISO using setup.exe or similar file with .exe extension, then the resulting folder created from that installation, that's where you place the patch. Not in the folders inside the ISO file itself.

There should be an installation guide included with the patch. Please consult it.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

oh God yes, indeed it's a mistake on my behalf. thank you so much for the help, bless you.