aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Issues Running Hadaka Shitsuji (Naked Bulter)

Back in January I decided to download Naked Butler and I followed the instructions to a T, and I was having some issues running the game but I eventually got it to work. Was so happy and enjoying my game when one day it just doesn't want to run any more. Now I've successfully downloaded Dramatical Murder, Re:Connect, Lamento, and Togainu no Chi without any issues. So uninstalled it and deleted all of the files related to it and thought that I'll just try another day. Well I though today would be that day but sadly it is still not working and I get an error message that pops up reading 'Loader Error 00401707 WrongExacutable.' Any help as to what I might be doing wrong or something that I need to do because I really want to play this game.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Just to start, please include a screenshot of the installation folder of Hakada Shitsuji, as well as the screenshot of particular error.

Also add the ff details: Operating system, whether system locale is at JP, where you download the installer and if you've used a guide to install it what particular guide you have followed.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sorry for the late reply, life has been busy but here are the screenshots.

Screenshot1.jpgScreenshot2.jpgScreenshot3.jpg

I'm using Windows 10 and my system location is set to Japan as well. I downloaded it from one of the links in the game download thread here on aarinfantasy, but I cannot remember which guide that I followed since it's been a while.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hmm...

Your "Hadaka.exe" (Not the hadaka_en nor the icon file) is the wrong size. It should be 1MB (1,000 KB) in size, and yours is about 100kb short.

I noticed it's also been changed recently... Did you maybe overwrite the file?

Load up the ISO for Hadaka Shitsuji, Explore/open the ISO and go into the folder called "Setupdata". copy the "hadaka.exe" file from there, and paste it into the folder where you installed (downloaded) the game.

Overwrite the existing one in the folder, then try running the game again.

If that doesn't work, can you take a screenshot of the "Data" folder where you installed (downloaded) the game? ^^ Thanks!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

That's weird because I re-extracted the .rar file for the game and it still came up short in the file size. What exactly is the ISO?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Erm? Isn't the ISO and ISO? o.o;;

My hadaka.iso is 1,543,596 KB. Admittedly, I downloaded it elsewhere.

Let's try something else... What are you using to mount your ISO? Daemon Tools? Virtual Clone Drive? Windows Image thingy?

It's possible that the ISO isn't playing nice with your mounting program, so try a different one. (I've had to do that on a few occasions. Just recently Angel's Feather was giving me grief.)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I've been using Daemon Tools for forever.

Also, I'm not sure if this helps or not but I got the 7 separate .rar files from the forum on here the one from 4shared since it was the only one that "worked". That's when I put them all together and extracted the game file from there. The screenshot that I previously posted is what it looks like when I'm not extracting it. So there is probably a problem with the original files, or something along those lines.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Daemon Tools, okay! ^^

I end up needing to use a combination of that and VirtualClone Drive. Some games work with one, and some only work with the other.

https://www.redfox.bz/en/download.html

Just in case you're interested for other stuff. Sucks that you sometimes need both, but it's handy when troubleshooting strange ISO issues.

----
    Also... This is going to sound really dumb, but try running the game directly off the ISO.

Mount it, then explore the ISO. Goto the folder called "setupdata", and try running the EXE in there.

Does it even start up at all?

The folder "Setupdata" should only have 3 files and one folder. (hadaka.env, hadaka.exe, hadaka.ico, and the folder is called "data"). Actually, how big is the EXE on the ISO, anyways? o.o Mine's also 1,000 KB. Maybe the EXE is borked?

And, you used the 4Shared links. Okay, instead of redownloading the whole thing, how about trying my version of the EXE?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ehajynxbf...adaka.rar?dl=0

It's a Rar, so extract it to your folder. It should also be 1,000kb. Give that a go. o.o

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I don't know if I am being a complete idiot and skipping steps to installing this stupid game or something because it's still not working. And it's not mounting *shrugs*, and I really want to play this stupid game and laugh at how ridiculous everything is.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

It finally works!!!

I was able to figure out stuff because apparently I didn't even have an ISO file to begin with so there is the root of the problem. However, now I'm having an issue of saving the game. XD So one problem leads to another. Here are the screenshots of the program files.

Screenshot4.jpgScreenshot5.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast