aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Also, this font is impossible to read but the _en version of the game has better font but I've heard things about it not being able to run the game after a certain point of time. So I'm a little worried about my progress being disturbed if I play the game with the font that doesn't destroy my eyes and cause me to have a migraine.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hey look my game crashed...again.

Screenshot6.jpg

This is the reason why I stopped playing the game a while ago. *sigh* I don't know why I keep having so many problems with this game it makes no sense.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Whoa.

Lots of posts!

OK, first things first... Glad you got the ISO to work!

1) You won't be able to save BECAUSE you used the default location to install the game. ^^ You need to select a different folder.

Like, for example, C:\Games\裸執事\ (If it doesn't exist, create it). Windows has tough control over files in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ to try and prevent viruses and malware from destroying stuff, so whenever you're installing visual novels, it's generally a good idea NOT to choose the default location. Especially if you want to patch the game into English.

2) Just running "hadaka.exe" won't work, as you can tell, because of the font spacing issue. That's what "hadaka_en.exe" was created for. Running the "EN" version does NOT increase the chances of the game crashing; that's the game's own fault.

3) The crashing is due to a memory error from the original "hadaka.exe", not the EN. If you have the game running too long, this happens. It's generally a good idea to save often, make plenty of saves, and try not to save while you're making a selection on where to go.

Lastly, you installed the English text patch, but have you also installed the English UI patch? ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you for all of the help, I think that I will just save a lot then. Also, why does the game keep crashing that makes no sense why it would do that. It's also going to be really really really annoying to have to deal with.

Also, I do not think that I installed the English UI patch.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Yeah, it's actually a memory leak that is the issue. When the game runs for too long, it ends up using too much memory, forgets where things are, and then explodes. It's inevitable, but it was just how the original game worked.

And there is an English UI patch that imbatman worked on. ^^

It includes Menus, Options, and some CG Scenes (I don't think all of the ending names were ever done, though. No biggie).

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t1...glish-gui.html

Look for the text that says: "Download v0.5 from GitHub" and click on the word "Github".

Save the EXE in the same folder as Hadaka Shitsuji, then run it. It patches the existing game's Japanese graphics into English, also allowing you to save backups just in case. But it actually is fine.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you for the patch

So I'm able to run the game, the font is fine, and I can "save".
    What I mean is that when I click on hadaka_en that was part of the patch+game that I got I can save the game. However, it does not save my CGs permanently. Here is what the folder looks like and it's located just in my downloads.
    Screenshot7.jpg

However, if I click on the hadaka_en that's been place into my program files it runs, looks pretty, but it does not keep the safe files. Here is the screenshot for that one.
    Screenshot8.jpg

This game has too many glitches I guess because it's not the most popular games out there and that's why the game folder is the way it is. I'm going to try copying the 'Saved Data' folder that was part of the downloaded game and see what happens because that's the only thing that I can think of doing right now. Unless there is something else that I need to download.

- - - Updated - - -

Well.........it kind of did something.......I can access my save files from the downloads version but I still cannot save to the program files one.

I'm happy that I can play the game but I want access to all of the extras/CGs when ever instead of having to go back and play through the game again and again.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

IT FINALLY WORKS!!!!! I found a only post about CG issues and I am running the game with administrator and it's finally working.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Yup. ^^ That's one way.

The other is to not install the game in the default location, but use an alternate install folder. Using an alternate install folder (Somewhere NOT inside C:\Program Files (x86)\ ) is generally the better option, as you can English patch and save games without the Administrator hassle. Sometimes the "Run as Administrator" doesn't always work.

Anywho, have fun!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Still not working for me. HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by muse0ica View Post
    It finally works!!!

I was able to figure out stuff because apparently I didn't even have an ISO file to begin with so there is the root of the problem. However, now I'm having an issue of saving the game. XD So one problem leads to another. Here are the screenshots of the program files.

Attachment 171809Attachment 171810

I have the same files with the same sizes with the images above but it still displays the error 666-System something...
    Screenshot (15).jpg
    I have restarted my PC, make sure it is not installed on the default directory, have installed the original directX file included in the ISO and even checked my registry but still the same error message (the message reads: Failed to load the setting file.)

I really wanted to play this game.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by rhonluiz1000 View Post
    I have the same files with the same sizes with the images above but it still displays the error 666-System something...
    Screenshot (15).jpg
    I have restarted my PC, make sure it is not installed on the default directory, have installed the original directX file included in the ISO and even checked my registry but still the same error message (the message reads: Failed to load the setting file.)

I really wanted to play this game.
    Hello rhonluiz1000! ^_^

This game is super-duper picky about running. The 666 error you're seeing says that the game can't read the "Settings File".

First things first, an option to try is to Right-Click on hadaka.exe (not hadaka_en.exe, and hot hadaka.ico) and select "Properties". In the "Compatibility" tab, select "Run this program as an administrator", then hit "Apply" and then "OK."

Repeat this process for hadaka_en.exe.

Now, try deleting the "SaveData" folder and running the game again.

If that doesn't work, could you take a screenshot of your "Data" folder? Thanks! ^^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast