aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

kuronekoshiro

Unhappy Voice problem in Lamento

Hi, maybe this a stupid problem but I can't find a solution.
    I started playing Lamento and I've noticed that as I advance the game, no character voice ever comes out. I can toggle text and hear it from there but is very troublesome. I want them to run automatically, like it's supposed to. All the boxes for the individual characters are green and I installed the 2.3 patch, just in case you need to know.
    Please help me. Much appreciated.
    Last edited by kuronekoshiro; 03-07-2016 at 08:11 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hmm! o.o

When you say the squares for the character voices in the configuration window are GREEN, do you mean... YELLOW? Or actually Green (the same color as the box surrounding the square)?

If you roll your mouse over the name, does the square change to red? If so, that means the voice has been disabled. If you roll your mouse over it, and it stays yellow, that means the voice is enabled.

Make sure you have the option for "Character Voices" set to ON. You might have to turn it off and back on again as a test.

Also, make sure the "Voice Volume" is set high enough to the right on the bar. Click the "TEST PLAY" button to see if it plays any voice clip, period.

If none of that works, would you mind posting a screenshot of your folder where Lamento was installed? ^^

It should look kinda like mine:
    lamento_install.jpg

kuronekoshiro
    Finally, thank you very much. I was wrong (what a surprise), the squares turned red when rolling over them, so I enabled them one by one. Again, thanks for your attention.