aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Lamento: Beyond the Void Extras

Hi guys, i played all routes but there is no Extras or Cg´s to view i wanted to ask why? did i do something wrong?
    Also do i have start from the beginning for each ending? because i always saved and then played the different ending (loading them before the choices) I´m kinda confused because there ain´t extras and so. Can someone pls help meeeee?? =(

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by RikuSenpai View Post
    Hi guys, i played all routes but there is no Extras or Cg´s to view i wanted to ask why? did i do something wrong?
    Also do i have start from the beginning for each ending? because i always saved and then played the different ending (loading them before the choices) I´m kinda confused because there ain´t extras and so. Can someone pls help meeeee?? =(

When you view an ending, did you watch all the way until the end of the credits? Sometimes bad endings don't trigger the Extras/CG menus from loading, so you need a Normal/Good ending, first.

And, though this might be a longshot, where did you install Lamento? Was it the "default" location, somewhere like: C:\Program Files (x86)\NitroplusCHiRAL\Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID- DVD\?

If so, there's a slight chance that the game cannot save to it's system save, which stores what you've seen in terms of text (for skipping), and endings.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi thanks for your quick answer =D
    yeah i watched the credits with an good and bad ending but there is still nothing.
    And yeah it´s saved up there C:\Program Files (x86)\NitroplusCHiRAL\Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID- DVD\save what do i have to change to get it? D=
    i´m playing it again from the start and try it again it might help (i hope)

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

yeah i watched the credits with an good and bad ending but there is still nothing.
    And yeah it´s saved up there C:\Program Files (x86)\NitroplusCHiRAL\Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID- DVD\save what do i have to change to get it? D=
    backup your "save" folder. Uninstall, reinstall in another area, copy-paste back your save folder.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Wow, that was quick. And now I'm a day later... Sorry. XD;;;

Quote Originally Posted by monokuroe View Post
    backup your "save" folder. Uninstall, reinstall in another area, copy-paste back your save folder.

As what monokuroe mentioned, take your save folder out of your Lamento folder, and put it somewhere safe. Like on your desktop. ^^

Now, uninstall Lamento, then re-install it in a different location. I made a folder on my computer specifically to put older games, especially ones that save their games to the same folder they were installed to.

Mine is: C:\Games\

So, feel free to re-install some place similar, or even directly on your C:\ drive. Just make sure it's not in your Program Files folder.

Now, move your save folder to your new Lamento install location. You may have to re-view some of the endings to see what pops up. Good luck! ^_^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Wow, that was quick. And now I'm a day later... Sorry. XD;;;

As what monokuroe mentioned, take your save folder out of your Lamento folder, and put it somewhere safe. Like on your desktop. ^^

Now, uninstall Lamento, then re-install it in a different location. I made a folder on my computer specifically to put older games, especially ones that save their games to the same folder they were installed to.

Mine is: C:\Games\

So, feel free to re-install some place similar, or even directly on your C:\ drive. Just make sure it's not in your Program Files folder.

Now, move your save folder to your new Lamento install location. You may have to re-view some of the endings to see what pops up. Good luck! ^_^
    Thank you two so much! i did as you said and it works now *_* i feel much better now XD