aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sousuke Yamazaki (L9)Shiki (L9)Rin Matsuoka (L6)
    Noiz (L6)Mookyul (L2)Hibari (L2)
    Rai (L7)Konoe (L2)

Exclamation HELP! My Visual Novel Reader classifies Omerta as an unknown game (;-;)

The Visual Novel Reader actually detects the game ''Omerta Chinmoku No Okite'' but It detects it as an unknown game and because of that I can't get the english community subtitles ;-; when I click ''Sub'' on the Springboard an then ''Update''. I can't even get the machine translation because it's detected as an unknown game. I tried updating the Visual Novel Reader and finally the Game Database but it keeps telling me I have a problem with my connection which is not true.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

EDIT: Never mind, I actually got it working after installing the Visual Novel Reader again.
    Last edited by sabrinaspimkie; 02-22-2016 at 02:00 PM.

j14
    Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Yakumo Saito (L9)Dictator of Life (L10)Luka Crosszeria (L8)
    Alaude (L10)Aoba (L12)Hibari (L10)
    Hibari (L7)Rin Matsuoka (L4)Arctic (L8)
    I got the same problem (T.T) VNR detects Omerta but it's detected as an unknown game. The machine translation is working fine when I play the game but the English community subtitles won't work even as I try to update the subtitle or just keep playing the game to see if it will load the subtitles but it's still empty

I installed and updated VNR again but got the same result. Is there a proper way to uninstall VNR? Please help me

EDIT: I did it!I can finally play the game with English community subtitles. I downloaded the new version of VNR and just followed the helpful tips of LadyLuckDoubt in the Omerta thread.
    Last edited by j14; 03-10-2016 at 12:16 AM.