aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenieMoonie View Post
    It wouldn't open at all and now with the .exe that I downloaded from you. It says;
    "Runtime Error!

Program: ... Files (x86)\NitroplusCHiRAL\[some Japanese]\togainunochi.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
    Please contact the application's support team for more information."

I don't know what to do about it.

Hello QueenieMoonie! o.o

Runtime error? Hmm... Could you fill in some details about your computer for us? ^^

- Windows 7, 8, or 10?
    - Is your computer's System Unicode Locale set to Japanese?
    - Which ISO mounting program; Daemon Tools Lite, Virtual CloneDrive, other?
    - Did you run the English patch? There are 3 steps involved, which includes updating the game to a newer version and moving files.
    - Considering you quoted my post, did you try the other step I mentioned in there which said to uninstall TnC then reinstall the game to a different location, NOT the default folder? ^^
    - Where did you download the ISO for TnC?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Hello QueenieMoonie! o.o

Runtime error? Hmm... Could you fill in some details about your computer for us? ^^

- Windows 7, 8, or 10?
    - Is your computer's System Unicode Locale set to Japanese?
    - Which ISO mounting program; Daemon Tools Lite, Virtual CloneDrive, other?
    - Did you run the English patch? There are 3 steps involved, which includes updating the game to a newer version and moving files.
    - Considering you quoted my post, did you try the other step I mentioned in there which said to uninstall TnC then reinstall the game to a different location, NOT the default folder? ^^
    - Where did you download the ISO for TnC?
    Windows 7 64 bits, set to japanese, powerISO, yeah but, it never worked in the first place so, idk, and yes. I did uninstall and reinstalled to a different folder. I downloaded it from this website, one time from you and another time from soemoen who had 6 downloads.
    Last edited by QueenieMoonie; 06-20-2016 at 08:33 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Windows 7 64 bits, set to japanese, powerISO, yeah but, it never worked in the first place so, idk, and yes. I did uninstall and reinstalled to a different folder.
    The English patch never worked, either?? So the TnC 101 update, or the actual English patch? Or are you just saying that TnC never worked, anyways?

Are you running any antivirus programs? (Avast, Norton, McAfee, Kaspersky, etc?)

Hmm, since you installed to a new location, would you mind posting a screenshot of the folder where TnC was installed? ^^ Please include the file sizes.

What is that new location, anyways?
    Last edited by Kojichan; 06-20-2016 at 08:37 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

The English patch never worked, either?? So the TnC 101 update, or the actual English patch? Or are you just saying that TnC never worked, anyways?

Are you running any antivirus programs? (Avast, Norton, McAfee, Kaspersky, etc?)

Hmm, since you installed to a new location, would you mind posting a screenshot of the folder where TnC was installed? ^^ Please include the file sizes.

What is that new location, anyways?
    TnC never worked. I never got it to open. Only antivirus I'm using is Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Lite.

I moved it into the Data D(D; ).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Your screenshot... Is this a fresh install with none of the English patch or update stuff?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Your screenshot... Is this a fresh install with none of the English patch or update stuff?
    the script is from the English patch but, I'm not sure about the update. Gimme a second.

- - - Updated - - -

Now it is. It has the Eng Patch file and the Remove English Patch exe thing but, it still has the Runtime error.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by sinharat View Post
    Hi monokuroe,

Thanks for taking the time. Tried all that, nothing seems to be working. I might want to try installing it on my Win 10 desktop and see how it goes. Or run a VM maybe.

Anyhow, thanks a lot, much appreciated

Random thought for you... I just installed TnC onto my Windows 10 laptop as well, and Windows baulked at me saying that it required "DirectPlay" to be installed before it would work.

Also, if you're running the antivirus program Avast!, it apparently doesn't like playing with DirectPlay (or at least the installer).

To check if you have DirectPlay:
    1. Right click Start
    2. Click Programs and Features
    3. Click Turn Windows features on or off
    4. Make sure there is a check in Legacy Components
    5. Click the + to expand
    6. Check the box for DirectPlay

If possible, try to disable any antivirus programs you have temporarily until this is installed.

the script is from the English patch but, I'm not sure about the update. Gimme a second.

- - - Updated - - -

Now it is. It has the Eng Patch file and the Remove English Patch exe thing but, it still has the Runtime error.
    Ok, just making sure you didn't have an ISO of a newer version of the game (EX, the Vista version). The newer version of the game won't work.

Would you mind taking a screenshot of that error? I honestly can't tell what type of error it is, so I don't know where to start suggestions... ^^;;

Also... I noticed that your "system.pak" file is 6kb, instead of 3kb...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fijr5z6dsq...ystem.pak?dl=0 Here's mine. Try downloading it and putting it in your folder. Overwrite the existing one.

It's worth a shot... XP;;;
    Last edited by Kojichan; 06-20-2016 at 09:06 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Random thought for you... I just installed TnC onto my Windows 10 laptop as well, and Windows baulked at me saying that it required "DirectPlay" to be installed before it would work.

Also, if you're running the antivirus program Avast!, it apparently doesn't like playing with DirectPlay (or at least the installer).

To check if you have DirectPlay:
    1. Right click Start
    2. Click Programs and Features
    3. Click Turn Windows features on or off
    4. Make sure there is a check in Legacy Components
    5. Click the + to expand
    6. Check the box for DirectPlay

If possible, try to disable any antivirus programs you have temporarily until this is installed.

Ok, just making sure you didn't have an ISO of a newer version of the game (EX, the Vista version). The newer version of the game won't work.

Would you mind taking a screenshot of that error? I honestly can't tell what type of error it is, so I don't know where to start suggestions... ^^;;

Also... I noticed that your "system.pak" file is 6kb, instead of 3kb...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fijr5z6dsq...ystem.pak?dl=0 Here's mine. Try downloading it and putting it in your folder. Overwrite the existing one.

It's worth a shot... XP;;;
    Here's the error. I tried it again but, it didn't work
    Attached Images Attached Images

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Here's the error. I tried it again but, it didn't work

Alrighty then! That error, connecting to a Visual C++ library, means that the DirectX version on your computer might need an update.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...ils.aspx?id=35

Download and run this installer, then follow the instructions.

This should install more core components for DirectX9.0c, which is what TnC uses. (And a lot of older visual novels)

Give that a go! o.o

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Alrighty then! That error, connecting to a Visual C++ library, means that the DirectX version on your computer might need an update.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...ils.aspx?id=35

Download and run this installer, then follow the instructions.

This should install more core components for DirectX9.0c, which is what TnC uses. (And a lot of older visual novels)

Give that a go! o.o
    Ahhhh...... It seems like I can't get the game to work. I'm using a cracked version of windows 7 because of the fact my laptop got hit with a very big virus on my windows 8.1. So, I can't upgrade unless I had the code for it. Unless, I can find a code that I can use, I'm basically never going to play the game on the P.C. I have right now.

Thank you so much for trying to help me! I'm sorry if I wasted your time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast