aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

umm... i cant see any text.. just black boxes..cant hear any voice either...help..Screenshot (272).jpg

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Asato (L9)Konoe (L2)Rai Lamento (L9)
    DS_001_leftFlower 1 (Pink)DS_001_right
    KiraraEren SnK (L2)Pikachu
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghna View Post
    umm... i cant see any text.. just black boxes..cant hear any voice either...help..Screenshot (272).jpg
    As a first note, we from the patch team don't support the erogedownload pre-patched version. There's literally no credit to be found in that version for anyone on our team and we're not okay with that.

That said, try removing the cg patches to have only one in there, renamed to cg-patch.npa. For voice, check your sound configurations (press c during gameplay), make sure the game volume is at an appropriate level and the character voice boxes are all ticked.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Just went through an hour of trying to get this game to work, and managed to succeed! Heads up to everyone struggling with the English patch;

You can grab the NODVD patch here: Index of /patches (Just ctrl:F for Lamento)

Replace your EXE with the NODVD version and make sure the english patch you use is NOT the Windows 10 one, even if you are running Windows 10. Hope this helps anyone with the same problem I had!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

hello, idk if ppl are still around on this thread but i'm seeking guidance : even tho i swapped my system local to japanese, when i launch the patches, validate the instalation i get a wierd bugged out unreadle pannel that i can only close aaand nothing happen. when i launch the game after pasting the crack i get a small black screen :-( 20201018_165330.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234