aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thanks so much for this! The index of patches really helped since I was missing some files but couldn't find any other places to download lamento! I'm completely new at this so was really confused. So glad I found this post!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sorry, but does the windows 10 guide work for windows 8 as well? I have tried it several times but it still hasn't worked. I have literally spent my entire afternoon trying to get this game to run.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystall00 View Post
    Thanks so much for this! The index of patches really helped since I was missing some files but couldn't find any other places to download lamento! I'm completely new at this so was really confused. So glad I found this post!
    You're very welcome! ^_^ I love your username. ^^ Enjoy the game!

Quote Originally Posted by CrustyRolls View Post
    Sorry, but does the windows 10 guide work for windows 8 as well? I have tried it several times but it still hasn't worked. I have literally spent my entire afternoon trying to get this game to run.
    The guide also works in Windows 7, which it was originally made with. Where abouts are you having problems? o.o Are you getting any weird errors? Could you post some screenshots if there's something bothering you? ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I finally managed to get the exe to run, but only in Japanese. I think I've been stupid and installed the patches in the wrong order or something. Right now I'm just starting over again to make sure I've done it right.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Can someone tell me what the difference between the versions/patches is? I have versions 101 and 102 in my download, but I've also seen versions 103, 104, and 200. Do these later versions and their patches have more content, revised translations, etc? Will version 102 be compatible with patch 103?
    Last edited by leppaberry; 05-24-2017 at 02:39 PM. Reason: had another question

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by leppaberry View Post
    Can someone tell me what the difference between the versions/patches is? I have versions 101 and 102 in my download, but I've also seen versions 103, 104, and 200. Do these later versions and their patches have more content, revised translations, etc? Will version 102 be compatible with patch 103?
    Most of the time patches fix typos, minor continuity errors, glitches, etc. I don't know precisely what the difference is between them all, however.

The English patch was built off of Patch Version 1.03, so whatever fixes were done in 1.04 and 2.00 are unknown.

The Windows 10 version of Lamento seems to have the Version 2.00, but the English patch still works on it (With the Windows 10 updated English patch specifically tuned for that version of the game), so it's hard to say what all they did.

Also, pretty sure you don't need all those extra patches. The latest one usually contains all the previous patches. EX, Version 1.03 contains the patched files from Version 1.02.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Any one still on the thread?
    I having a problem with the engpatch itself... I've followed all the instruction from the eng patch thread but its seems that the eng patch does not work. I can run the app in notmal japanese but the eng patch does not. I'm running under windows 10, and downloaded the intended patch for it. So frustating.., also it can be but a coincidence but everytime i reinstall the game, the autprun screen presents a game start button instead of a install one. Hope that help. Thank you in adavance

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Asato (L9)Konoe (L2)Rai Lamento (L9)
    DS_001_leftFlower 1 (Pink)DS_001_right
    KiraraEren SnK (L2)Pikachu
    Quote Originally Posted by angelpoll23 View Post
    I having a problem with the engpatch itself... I've followed all the instruction from the eng patch thread but its seems that the eng patch does not work. I can run the app in notmal japanese but the eng patch does not. I'm running under windows 10, and downloaded the intended patch for it. So frustating.., also it can be but a coincidence but everytime i reinstall the game, the autprun screen presents a game start button instead of a install one. Hope that help. Thank you in adavance
    Can you share a screenshot of the folder where you put the patches and everything? That should give some info we need to help you along.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by angelpoll23 View Post

In addition to what Berugii92 asked, for the screenshot, I want to point out that even though you are RUNNING Windows 10, it does NOT mean you need the Windows 10 version of the Lamento English patch! o.o

The Win 10 version is STRICTLY for the Windows 10 Re-release released last year that you purchase. It uses a different English patch than the original/older one. ^^ So, even if you're running Windows 10, if you're using the old torrented/downloaded version of the game, you need the non-Windows 10 patch.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Video?

Can someone plz upload a video of how to install this game on windows 10? Reading the instructions are just too complicated for me to follow...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast